funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone played Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS? Im fighting wargoyle in La Cité des Cloches and cannot get past it no matter what I do, keep in mind I am only level 8 but again, I beat the first 2 kingdom hearts without so much fuss, I dont get why the game adds artificial difficulty by forcing me to grind for hours. Do I need to level up or am I doing something wrong? I am on normal difficulty and already getting upset Ive invested time into this game.Does anyone know if there are any save editors? I appreciate all Advice.

EDIT:Just beat it wasn't using Cure LOL, feel free to give tips/hand me a hex editor for levels :D

Last edited by funnystory,

SammyPoke

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, here's far from the hardest boss in the game, what I suggest is leveling up a little bit more and not forgetting to heal. Getting Second Chance and Once More helps a lot in preventing you from dying.

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, here's far from the hardest boss in the game, what I suggest is leveling up a little bit more and not forgetting to heal. Getting Second Chance and Once More helps a lot in preventing you from dying.

I already beat the game lol. It honestly wasn't as good as KH1 or KH2 but I dislike the artificial difficulty in this game. At the end of the game I was level 25 and the game expected me to minimally grind out 15 levels for a super hard fight. I ended up just using Spider AR to boost my guys to level 99 and the last boss fights where cake. The game shouldn't force you to farm mobs, and the alternative is to die alot trying to kill the boss with a low level character. You end up getting into the debate if its better time management to farm levels or continue to give the boss trys. Needless to say I would give the game a 7.5 as I wasn't a fan of the Dreameaters, would have much rather preferred disney characters as partners.

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Depending on who your playing as? As Sora, its pretty easy as compared to Riku where you have to fly. Also I've played all KH games especially KHFM and KH2FM+ and it was more difficult and fun than Dream Drop Distance.

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depending on who your playing as? As Sora, its pretty easy as compared to Riku where you have to fly. Also I've played all KH games especially KHFM and KH2FM+ and it was more difficult and fun than Dream Drop Distance.

Maybe nostalgia is getting the best of me,I thought KH3D had poor controls. I enjoyed the game don't get me wrong, but I am completely against forcing players to farm out levels. The only game I would consider farming for is an MMORPG. This is why I think the zelda series is one of the best.Game would have been a tad bit better if there was no farming involved.

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe nostalgia is getting the best of me,I thought KH3D had poor controls. I enjoyed the game don't get me wrong, but I am completely against forcing players to farm out levels. The only game I would consider farming for is an MMORPG. This is why I think the zelda series is one of the best.Game would have been a tad bit better if there was no farming involved.

It was more difficult leveling up to 99 in KH2FM+ compared to KHDDD. I don't remember the exact location to train in KH2FM+.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste