Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
-How is the content of Kingdom Hearts Coded going on the mobile phone?

Nomura: Because it is being distributed in episodes, a certain number of them is created and the stock is guaranteed when the title is purchased.

-Thank you so much for your time. Is there anything else to add?

Nomura: I’m very excited in the direction these titles are moving in. Next week, we plan on making a special announcement regarding the Kingdom Hearts series - please look forward to it.

Could they be bringing Kingdom Hearts to the Wii? Or another installment in the franchise? Only time will tell.

News Source: GoNintendo

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps they will finally announce a true sequel- Kingdom Hearts 3. I guess they'd want to put that on PS3, but who knows? Or maybe it's just some announcement for a party later in the year.
tongue.gif
Doesn't matter much to me anyways since I've only got a DS and no other next gen systems anyways. Still, thanks for the news, and we'll see what happens.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gunna guess as above it would be most likely for PS3!

seems SENSIBLE as the PS3 has UBER STORAGE on Blu Ray it would be a waste not to abuse it! lol
smile.gif

the mobile phone edition has been planned for almost as long as the DS + PSP
smile.gif

but you never know with the Wii motes that also gives them great scope for fighting enemies ...

COMMING SOON .... GIANT KEY ATTACHMENT for Wii motes!
nyanya.gif

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
War said:
"Could they be bringing Kingdom Hearts to the Wii?"

AHAHAHAHAHA you're funny, guy.

Disney decides where the games are going, not just Square-Enix..

Considering the huge size of the Wii userbase, the main public that KH aims to (mostly teenagers) and how Disney's been supporting the platform.. I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

Anyway, this interview was already confirmed to be fake.. or at least that last sentence.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it