OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
mascot.gif
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Info from a Nomura interview
Some info
kh3d03.jpg

Play as two characters and the theme of the game is trust. Sounds something like Chain of Memories

QUOTE said:
- KH3D was created after Nintendo approached Tetsuya Nomura. Nomura has a unique idea for this game.
- KH3D will occur in the same timeline as current games.
- The two main characters will be Sora and Riku. Throughout the game, the two appear to be "alternating", creating a system of two people.
- This story is full of mystery, and will be beyond expectations. Due to the timeline, players will have to think hard about the idea, as to not be fooled.
- The player will realise the scenario in time, but for the meanwhile it will be a mystery twist.
- Nomura cannot reveal more information at this time.
- The 3D system will be taken advantage of, but more cannot be said at this time.
- The theme of the game is "trust".

icon11.gif
Source: http://kh13.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=8328
Contributed by mezut360

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same timeline...?

They said that it was a new game, but I'm hopeful for a KH where we o through the first and play as both Sora and Riku.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
_Chaz_ said:
Same timeline...?

They said that it was a new game, but I'm hopeful for a KH where we o through the first and play as both Sora and Riku.
Of course it is in the same timeline, what did you expect? You can't have Sora and Riku 200 years after the events of the current timeline, that's just impossible.

'Trust and mystery', sounds pretty cool to me. Definitely getting this whenever it's out.

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
That's interesting, because I honestly thought it was just a remake of the original PS2 game with the ability to play as Riku. The last time I played Kingdom Hearts was years ago, and I've never played Kingdom Hearts II (although I've watched my brother play it), and I have recently played a fair amount of 358/2 Days (I still don't know how to pronounce that...), so I'm kind of lost a little with the story, especially what part Riku plays. Oh well. Looking forward to this game and the 3DS very much.

Patcheresu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vgfantasy.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
More news:

IS NOT a remake or such.
DOES NOT involve reliving a plot point, like Chain of Memories.
Will have its own plot, but levels will alternate control between Sora and Riku in a pattern.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1