Gaming Kingdom Hearts 358/2!!!

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Im going to play just the multiplayer or freeplay(if there is one) and not the story. Im not going to go about unlocking characters either.... that will spoil the fun when I actually BUY the english release.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
^WTF!!!!!

I think they want to prevent interaction with the media for the US release! They wish to kill us with suspense!

But seriously... that sounds extremely silly and unreal..... Swine flu = no go... but other companies and other SE games going? F**k them.

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
granville said:
This is dumb. The Kingdom Hearts team will not be attending E3 due to swine flu concerns. This apparently only affects Kingdom Hearts and not other SE games. So no KH at E3.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/05/20/some-jap...e-flu-concerns/

That's pretty retarded actually. Pussies if you ask me. >_>

bwuahahahaha! owned!

On a serious note though, Japan is quite strict with its quarantine though, as you could see through them unaffected by the SARS outbreak a few years ago.

thedarkness360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will be buying this when it hits US.
yaynds.gif

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
@ Granville's post.... Wow 85/90/85..... three high scores!!!! I guess we don't even need to hype it any more.... And then theres A Witch's Tale! 80/75/85!!!!! yay the DS is being whipped back to shape
smile.gif

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
zeoslayer16 said:
i hope the jp version will have a english setting like what they did to chrono trigger ds
desperate much?
here lets clear some things up
THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN HOPE FOR AN ENGLISH SETTING IS IF IT'S A PORT AND THEY FELT LIKE ADDING ENGLISH
rolleyes.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
sa1amandra said:
zeoslayer16 said:
i hope the jp version will have a english setting like what they did to chrono trigger ds
desperate much?
THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN HOPE FOR AN ENGLISH SETTING IS IF IT'S A PORT AND THEY FELT LIKE ADDING ENGLISH
rolleyes.gif

Maybe they feel like adding? Like yugioh wc with multi-language support? Unlikely though.... but i hope

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
x.domination said:
sa1amandra said:
zeoslayer16 said:
desperate much?
rolleyes.gif

Maybe they feel like adding? Like yugioh wc with multi-language support? Unlikely though.... but i hope

Incredibly unlikely, if they put in english it would have to mean english dubs too, doubt it.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only real reason there was English in Chrono Trigger is the fact that they were working on a simultaneous US release along with the Japanese version. The Japan and US versions were released literally about a week apart from each other. They translated the game into English as soon as they began making the game and English screens were released almost immediately after the game was announced. Plus it was just a basic port of the SNES game which had already been translated once before.

The only other Japanese game I can think of with English in it was Dragon Quest 4. It was hidden in the code and had to be unlocked via action replay or editing a value in a hex editor. It was heavily glitched, with lines of text being misaligned, some new scenes not translated at all, and other such issues. It was basically just a very early English script said to be ripped straight from the NES game and put hastily into the data. It had several other languages too surprisingly.

No such luck for this KH game. Apart from a plain teaser site launched for the US version, absolutely no information, details, or screens have been released showing the game is even being localized yet. They may not even have begun yet (although they likely have).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT