Gaming Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Spoiler thread?)

dries

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've just finishes this game, i really loved it!
Didn't play the first part, which i think was for the ps2(?) and now i don't really understand the whole game xD I was wondering if someone could explain the ending to me!

SPOILER!!!
SPOILER!!!
SPOILER!!!
SPOILER!!!
SPOILER!!!
SPOILER!!!

So after you talk to Xion for the last time, what the hell happens? She starts using the weird devices as weapons or something, and she shouted that this is what she was created for? I defeated her, and then THAT is how it had to go?

At the very end, you seem to be Sora again, (i know he was the main character in part 1) but he says 7 days till the end of his vacation, anything to do with the 7 days os roxas being a zombie?

What happens to Axel and the organization? You defeat Saix but he just gets up. And the leader of The Organization, Xemnas, what happens to him?

I hope someone can answer these questions, or pretty much try to make up one
biggrin.gif

Thanks in advance

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
This game's ending is pretty stupid, IMO, people who haven't played the other games would be completely lost. Although by reading the Manga helps to understand the story better.

Krisboo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Well, first, all the games are in this order: KH: Birth by Sleep - KH - KH: Chain of Memories - KH: 358/2 days (those two cronologically, happened at the same time, i can't really tell which one goes first, but in my opinion, it's chain of memories) - KH: II.

*Pseudo - SPOILER alert*

The thing about the 7 days of the vacation can be explained, because, when Riku defeats you at the end of the game, he takes Roxas to DiZ, and they "insert" him on a Virtual Twilight Town, where he had friends. ( He was unaware of his past, though). The reason why he was inserted in this digital world you'll find it in KH: II, so go play it :@!!!

Axel and The organization XIII continue with their plans. You'll see their destiny in KH: II. Another reason to play it.

Hope i helped you, but now, just go and play KH: II :@, IMO, it's the best KH game that's been released to date. Great Soundtrack too ( Passion - Sanctuary)

QUOTE said:
This game's ending is pretty stupid, IMO, people who haven't played the other games would be completely lost. Although by reading the Manga helps to understand the story better.

I agree with you, this game wasn't created for people who had never played a KH game before, (specially because of the ending). Manga? I don't think you should read a manga to understand the story, i think that, if you play all the games, you'll understand it very well O.o ( For me was difficult, because, when i played that game, i didn't understand much of the story, because, in that time, i didn't understand much English. Now you can see, that I can express myself in the language, so i should play the game again -.-)

c ya.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Krisboo said:
Well, first, all the games are in this order: KH: Birth by Sleep - KH - KH: Chain of Memories - KH: 358/2 days (those two cronologically, happened at the same time, i can't really tell which one goes first, but in my opinion, it's chain of memories) - KH: II.

*Pseudo - SPOILER alert*

The thing about the 7 days of the vacation can be explained, because, when Riku defeats you at the end of the game, he takes Roxas to DiZ, and they "insert" him on a Virtual Twilight Town, where he had friends. ( He was unaware of his past, though). The reason why he was inserted in this digital world you'll find it in KH: II, so go play it :@!!!

Axel and The organization XIII continue with their plans. You'll see their destiny in KH: II. Another reason to play it.

Hope i helped you, but now, just go and play KH: II :@, IMO, it's the best KH game that's been released to date. Great Soundtrack too ( Passion - Sanctuary)

QUOTE said:

I agree with you, this game wasn't created for people who had never played a KH game before, (specially because of the ending). Manga? I don't think you should read a manga to understand the story, i think that, if you play all the games, you'll understand it very well O.o ( For me was difficult, because, when i played that game, i didn't understand much of the story, because, in that time, i didn't understand much English. Now you can see, that I can express myself in the language, so i should play the game again -.-)

c ya.
To play all the KH games you'll need to own a GBA, PS2, PSP and DS... Expensive crap.
laugh.gif

Krisboo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hehe Lol, but, the GBA isn't necessary, you know, there's a game called : KH: RE: Chain of memories, for PS2. Birth by sleep isn't a must to understand this part of the story, so, you only need a PS2 and a DS if you want the (almost) complete story of the games.

c ya.

dries

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah... so this was the first KH game I've ever played..
tongue.gif

You cleared it up for me tho, and I think I'll go and find KH II soon, since I want to know what happens to the organization and Axel and all that. This really was a great game, I never really care about the endings, as long as it gives me the feeling that I finished it, but here... I really hunger for more xD

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LPrmtVWsA