Hacking Kind of a nooby question, but...

Shakraka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a DS Phat and I've had it ever since the release of DS's. For a long time, in the touch screen, there is one single tiny little pixel that stays the color blue all the time. Is this a dead pixel? And if is, is there any way I can fix it (although I can probably tell that I can't unless I get a replacement)?

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Try the dead pixel fixer in DiagnoSe here
http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,4356.0.html

That may fix some dead pixels, the other method, if its on the top screen, is lightly press into it to spread the liquid crystals around and fix the area with the dead pixel. This may fix it, but its also risky as you can create ore dead pixels.

Shakraka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I didn't expect it would be that easy, lol. Thanks for the help, I'm gonna try that pixel fixer and see if it works.

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read somewhere that stuck pixels are a solid color (red, blue, green, etc.), while dead pixels are white or black. Anyone know if this is true?

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
pikadude1006 said:
I read somewhere that stuck pixels are a solid color (red, blue, green, etc.), while dead pixels are white or black. Anyone know if this is true?
Yeap, though my second suggestion above could be used to fix dead pixels, it doesn't always work and may cause some more.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive had a misfiring one for a long time. like when the rest of the screen would be black, this would stay blue. i kinka like the one pixel thouhg. i dont know why.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol