xCuteBunnyx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm...
Need a fun game =D!
Any game that does not have much pressure, I dislike being under pressure(like finishing in time).
But I would love killing, not a lot of monsters popping out of nowhere please and not attacking you. Kind of like a MMORPG, where you can do whatever you would like to do, but you have to complete QUESTS, no monsters attacking you randomly, sitting down at ease, being a class, dressing yourself up and shows,making yourself look sexy, leveling up skills, being a class, doing whatever, when asked to do quest they take you to one place and you do it. Adventure and action game, walking around and seeing sites.

Dislike Turn-Based =)

Tried, spore creatures and rune factory.

Kind of like Monster Hunter Freedom on PSP(I dont have PSP) I guess.

Oh yea like going into a city and getting the quest and stuff. Similar to Monster Hunter Freedom.

xCuteBunnyx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hahah thanks guys.
But its a sad thing that I played all those games =(.
and I loved RO =D! Too bad DS version has no NA.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
xCuteBunnyx said:
Any game that does not have much pressure, I dislike being under pressure(like finishing in time).
But I would love killing, not a lot of monsters popping out of nowhere please and not attacking you. Kind of like a MMORPG, where you can do whatever you would like to do, but you have to complete QUESTS, no monsters attacking you randomly, sitting down at ease, being a class, dressing yourself up and shows,making yourself look sexy, leveling up skills, being a class, doing whatever, when asked to do quest they take you to one place and you do it. Adventure and action game, walking around and seeing sites.

Dislike Turn-Based =)

xCuteBunnyx said:
Thanks I already tried those xD .Not Phantasy Star cause its in Japanese
rolleyes.gif
. Lol, me like english games.

QUOTE(xCuteBunnyx @ Mar 9 2009, 01:22 AM)
Hahah thanks guys.

Too bad you need how learn to speak english!

xCuteBunnyx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
golio514 said:
xCuteBunnyx said:

Dislike Turn-Based =)

xCuteBunnyx said:
rolleyes.gif

Hahah thanks guys.

No one speak proper English on the internet. At least I use punctuation and capitalization with correct spelling.
OMG its a bonus!

CoconutCake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cutebunny is cute. let her write funny if she wants.

umm, you are a girl cutebunny? i'm just assuming that but these days, who knows. :-P

xCuteBunnyx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CoconutCake said:

umm, you are a girl cutebunny? i'm just assuming that but these days, who knows. :-P

Lol yea, I'm a girl.
I dont type funny : (.
wacko.gif

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xCuteBunnyx said:
CoconutCake said:

Lol yea, I'm a girl.
I dont type funny : (.
wacko.gif

SS or it didn't happen!

Anyway, seems most people have suggested most games that fits your category.

Phantasy Star Zero (English version this winter)
RO DS (Translation Patch exists on this site for about half the game i think)
FF: CC games.

I'd like to suggest Castlevania games aswell, but you can't really change how you look in those games.

Can't really think of anything else.

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
xCuteBunnyx said:
golio514 said:
xCuteBunnyx said:

Dislike Turn-Based =)

xCuteBunnyx said:
rolleyes.gif

Hahah thanks guys.

No one speak proper English on the internet. At least I use punctuation and capitalization with correct spelling.
OMG its a bonus!
I do type in proper English when on the Internet. At least I try and make an effort of doing so...

xCuteBunnyx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Morgawr said:
xCuteBunnyx said:
golio514 said:
xCuteBunnyx said:

Dislike Turn-Based =)

QUOTE(xCuteBunnyx @ Mar 9 2009, 12:43 AM) Thanks I already tried those xD .Not Phantasy Star cause its in Japanese
rolleyes.gif

OMG its a bonus!
I do type in proper English when on the Internet. At least I try and make an effort of doing so...

Okay, I'll correct what I said. : )
Most people don't type in proper English while on the Internet. lol.
At least I dont type that funny.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess this thread decently describes GBATemp's lesser-evolved members.

In any case, you won't find a ton of games like the one you like, seems like you're the kind who likes MMORPGs, I suggest you find yourself a good one on PC and play that, however if you want something more portable (for the DS), you can try Ragnarok DS (NOT the Official Game, but the Homebrew which connects to any eAthena server and allows you to play off the DS).

xCuteBunnyx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already knew about RO DS and the English patch. I don't really want to use to English patch for now because I'll probably get to that half of the game and be like OH NO I CANT PLAY ANYMORE.
Thanks though

El Blacksheep

Trophies
Website
tryorke.no-ip.info
XP
Country
United States
xCuteBunnyx said:
I already knew about RO DS and the English patch. I don't really want to use to English patch for now because I'll probably get to that half of the game and be like OH NO I CANT PLAY ANYMORE.
Thanks though

to be honest, once you get to untranslated parts you'll still be able to finish the game just fine. everything you need in order to get by is translated, so all you're missing out on is the story - and quite frankly, just by watching what happens you can pretty much figure out whats going on.

hksmrchan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RO DS eng patch, just think of it as a game with patch releases.

Plus, FFTA2. Even though it's turn based tactic, theres lots of stuff to do and play around with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare: