ROM Hack KH 358/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neku_Sakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lets just hope those idoitic noobs and rabid fans will have calmn down and not destroy another topic (like that will happen!)

Vincent T

Trophies
Website
www.myanimelist.net
XP
Country
United States
^ Lol, so true. Hope this translation works out at the end!
biggrin.gif

Dueler

Trophies
Website
dueler.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Sweet, will finally be able to continue playing *stopped playing it the second i saw you were doing this partial translation*.
Cant wait
tongue.gif

Quick question, can the patch be applied on a patched version of the game? Like for us that had to do the OC to 01 fix or whatever it was. if not then i guess i have to redownload it lol.

psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dueler said:
Sweet, will finally be able to continue playing *stopped playing it the second i saw you were doing this partial translation*.
Cant wait
tongue.gif

Quick question, can the patch be applied on a patched version of the game? Like for us that had to do the OC to 01 fix or whatever it was. if not then i guess i have to redownload it lol.
nope
what you can do is get 2 roms, patch one with the fix, patch the other with the translation, then copy the file (probably arm9 or arm7 or overlays) that has been fixed to the translated one

cooldude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BTW, just letting people know, that at www.heartstation.org, theres a complete translated list of all the KH 358/2 Days cutscenes. So I guess you can play the patched game (when it comes out), then whenever theres a cutscene you can play watch from that website. Or maybe psychoblaster can use that site to include translated cutscenes in the patch.

k3vin369

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sweet, I was kind of getting bored of the game because of not understanding the story a single bit. Good luck on the translation!

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uhh i don't think the story will be translated. No im positive. Sorry to spoil your moment!

Ultratech87

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice work, psycoblaster. Translation's looking pretty nice.
Looking forward to playing with it. Big thanks for your work so far!

ShadowLink92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome job, psychoblaster. Good to see someone is actually trying to make other KH fans happy before the US Release Date.
bow.gif
happy.gif

gettogaara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This looks like its going along great, good luck with this. I refused to play with a menu in japansese but this will make life so much easier thanks alot.

smashbro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering. If I rom edited the rom instead of patching, am I able to use this patch with it or will I need to get a new one and redo the rom editing.

ShadowLink92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, psychoblaster, not to be rushing u or anything but do u have an estimate of when this will be released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)