Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keeping Up With GBAtemp - The gift that keeps on giving.

9XYDQwD.gif

Is "GBAtemp Historian" an official position yet? And if not, can we fix that?

Reactions: TripleSMoon
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
soulx
Unfortunately most of that is so old, not even latest, hoster of "Keeping up with GBAtemp". And, I shall report your post as you had no permission to be posting that, small dick, who is an ex.
One question is, why do you like to create some fights? It's like, I never said anything you for such a long time, lol. And, I do have respect for Xuphor, seems like you're living back in the 80s. I think I need to ignore you, so I don't get your crappy shit in my notifications.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
soulx
Unfortunately most of that is so old, not even latest, hoster of "Keeping up with GBAtemp". And, I shall report your post as you had no permission to be posting that, small dick, who is an ex.
One question is, why do you like to create some fights? It's like, I never said anything you for such a long time, lol. And, I do have respect for Xuphor, seems like you're living back in the 80s. I think I need to ignore you, so I don't get your crappy shit in my notifications.

ME4Kf.gif

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
soulx

UskfcW3.gif

vs.

EEEl98e.gif

I can't decide which is more appropriate, so I'll go with both.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, first of, there is something called learning things back then, and second, yes I think so. And I think it's time for me to make an episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up