call me watchu want
OP
Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, so I've been looking around here on GBAtemp for about a month or two now. And I've noticed some weird threads, like, little polls or some sorta things. We got things like the "Things you recently bought or got" thread and the "Favorite movie" thread and it just keeps going right? Well, I like funny things. Wow big surprise I know right? Ahem, anyways look at the next paragraph.

Okay so! What is the "point of this thread" you may ask? I may tell you! But in a special format... A story format...

"Billy woke up, in bed, with a girl next to him, except it was his dog. Billy got out of bed, went to his laptop in nothing but his Christmas-themed boxers and clicked on GBAtemp.

As the page loaded, he stared at the general area of which the notification-bell icon resides, waiting to see that sweet, lovable red dot...

He clicked it, and it brought him to a thread. Upon reading the thread, he takes a gander at the latest comment... WHEEZE! HE BURSTS OUT LAUGHING BECAUSE HE JUST SAW THE FUNNIEST SHIT EVER!

HE FREAKS THE FUCK OUT I TELL YOU. HE OPENS UP THE START MENU, OPENS UP SNIP N" SKETCH AND BAM HE JUST SAVED A NICE SCREENSHOT OF THAT EPIC-GBATEMP-MOMENT!"

Alright. Okay so yeah that's what happens. What you are "supposed" to do here is, that when you encounter a "funny-moment" on GBAtemp, you may screenshot it, and then post it here for everyone to laugh at. Rules are simple, don't be a dickhead. If you are capturing a moment that someone else wrote in THEIR comment(not yours) then you can either block out their name with a digital sharpie, you can get permission to use their comment, you can just not screenshot their name in the comment or you can simply just not post the comment.

Really, use common sense. I know you can do it!

(Just to clear things up. I will tell you in these brackets. The point of this thread, is to send screenshots of funny things you encounter on GBAtemp. Commentary on the "moment" is strongly advised, for we might not get the thing you think is funny.)

Reactions: smallissue

slimbizzy

call me watchu want
OP
Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
Canada
upload_2020-7-2_21-3-46.png

welcome to the club.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?