Ravenxeo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bleachigo159 said:
MAN WHEN I PLAYED SOUL SILVER USING YOUR PATCH, AFTER I ENTER TO THE POKEMON DAY CARE CENTER, IT TURNS TO BLACK SCREEN (USING CHEATS....)

MAN WHEN I PLAYED SOUL SILVER USING YOUR PATCH, AFTER I ENTER TO THE FORUMS, IT TURNS TO CAPSLOCK (USING NO MANNERS....)

Seriously though, dont do that.
Its working fine for everyone else, just repatch and try again.

ParMa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BLEACHIGO. DID YOU SEE MY POST ABOVE CONCERNING FREEZING?

Yes, caps are annoying. Please don't do it. The patch has nothing to do with the crashing unless you're on a flashcart using Rudolph's patch. What are you playing on?

kevin1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fo0d2Go said:
hi kazo, r u gonna translate the dialog? that would really help me. thanks in advance.

Really? Are you ****ing serious? Holy crap NO HE ISNT HES JUST TRANSLATING MENUS AND NAMES ETC.
Read the goddamn thread

nyczxjay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fo0d2Go said:
hi kazo, r u gonna translate the dialog? that would really help me. thanks in advance.

You should learn to read the OP. In fact, you should've seen what Kazo wrote since the OP is where the download link is. So, are you incapable of reading or something?
dry.gif

Dragonmasta666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So many people visit this site without a brain to read. The skip to the end and post the same damn questions over and over. I wish we could just IP spam their PCs asking annoying questions over and over to get the point across ...
Biggest annoyance though is that damn short hand typing. Wat r u doin dood, can u mak me a tranlation plz .....

HackerOfWii

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dragonmasta666 said:
I wish we could just IP spam their PCs asking annoying questions over and over to get the point across ...

Now that's not very nice! (And that might be illegal...
unsure.gif
)

QUOTE(Dragonmasta666 @ Oct 4 2009, 04:27 PM) Biggest annoyance though is that damn short hand typing. Wat r u doin dood, can u mak me a tranlation plz .....

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dragonmasta666 said:
So many people visit this site without a brain to read. The skip to the end and post the same damn questions over and over. I wish we could just IP spam their PCs asking annoying questions over and over to get the point across ...
Biggest annoyance though is that damn short hand typing. Wat r u doin dood, can u mak me a tranlation plz .....

WataruKun

Rom translator.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
Dragonmasta666 said:

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
shinkukage09 said:
Dragonmasta666 said:

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am getting sick of this crap about people asking what is and what isn't translated.
frown.gif

If you want a patch which has the dialogue translated, download Magnius' patch (v2.2) which is only available for Soul Silver at the moment.
If you want a patch which everything else translated (apart from the dialogue), download Kazo's patch (v6) which is available for both games.

Both creators have chosen to work alone on their own translations and will not be merging their translations anytime soon!

I kindly ask... please, stop asking stupid questions which have already been answered countless times and do your research before asking (by looking at past posts or using the search function for your answer).

Also, please... be patient, as these guys have lives just like everyone else who uses these forums.

I hope everyone understands and look forward the next release!
smile.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
shinkukage09 said:
Dragonmasta666 said:

D

Deleted User

Rykin can you help me? I need to know how to covert png files to rgcn files like. I have a logo I want to put in Heart GOld and Soul Silver for another translation.

RCGN files are also the same as NCGR files

Fo0d2Go

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k srry guys. i know i should've read the first post first. i know i was being ignorant and im srry.

SDODC13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, Love the new logos. Secondly, are you now solely working on the game's functions and menus ar is this going to be the final version. And sorry if this is a double post but quite frankly people, I don't want to look through 87 pages worth of posts to find my answer. Please be polite and don't flame people.

Azmic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
These updates still don't work for me. I've gotten it to work once and I think that was version 2. When I try to patch it, it doesn't do anything. Creates a file that is 0kb and even when I leave it on for like an hour or so it still is 0kb.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
redoverdrive1 said:
AHHHH!!!! No matter how hard i try i can't use my heart gold version 5 .sav on version 6. Can somebody tell me how to do it?

Did you name the patch ROM to be the same as the .sav file?

Did you NOT change the name of the .sav file (you shouldn't)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land