Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ravenxeo said:
I am r4ymond said:
For those of you who are replying to Kazo about Not Translated or Incorrect Translations, He said that HE WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY MORE TRANSLATION PATCHES because, in return, he gets nothing.

he said he isn't doing the DIALOG anymore. not the translations.

Oops, lol, My brain sended the wrong information...thought he meant he wasn't doing any more Translations, turns out to be the Dialog. I'm sorry.
wacko.gif

CrashmanX

Current project: Gundam AGE Universe Accel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Painkiller153 said:
I can't get it to work via either method. .bat method doesn't produce anything, but I briefly see a temp folder. Gui method produces a 0kb file of *_patched.nds. I'm running w7x64 bit, any help? Previous versions worked in the past.

Your problem seems to lie with either A. You dont have a clean version of the ROM or B. W7x64 is causing the problem, it could very well be the latter because its a 64 bit version of an unreleased OS.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CrashmanX said:
Painkiller153 said:
I can't get it to work via either method. .bat method doesn't produce anything, but I briefly see a temp folder. Gui method produces a 0kb file of *_patched.nds. I'm running w7x64 bit, any help? Previous versions worked in the past.

Your problem seems to lie with either A. You dont have a clean version of the ROM or B. W7x64 is causing the problem, it could very well be the latter because its a 64 bit version of an unreleased OS.
Win7 64b works fine, poster just has the wrong rom. should be the same size as it says the patched rom will be, 131072kb i think

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rahxen said:
Anyone have screenshots of v6? To see if is worth to start Soul Silver or stick with Heart Gold with v5
smile.gif

MrKenta said:
Any plans on translating the names on the PokeGear? That's the only reason I'm still using Raqib's patch.

Second that... but Kazo, you can ask Raqib if you can add the Pokegear feature
smile.gif

Or he could just implent them himself.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Keep up the nice work. It's great seeing a translated title screen.
smile.gif

Might want to consider looking into things like the Game Corner prizes, etc.

And just ignore the noobs. They'll get what they deserve later.
happy.gif

syahirvs

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hey like some people, I'm also stuck at ecruteak city, my game crash whenever I try to save. Anyone with solutions to work around it?

On a side note, many thanks to Kazo for this patch
smile.gif

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Anyone got working the IV check code on a flashcart? (I have a DSTT clone) I want to start IV breeding for competitive purposes. Thanks in advice.

lrwr14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it doesn't work for me, V6, i have V5 and that works fine but i have had to problems.
1) I got a clean unpatched rom and put the patch onto it and used the same sav file as v5 but when i click on my profile to load it up the screen goes black and the music start play as if i selected a new game. it jut stays on a black screen.

2) I used the rom which had V5 and applied V6 put it on my flash card and load it up but this time, after the game freak logo fades out i press A and the screen goes black but the opening sound continues to play and i am stuck on a black screen.

does anyone know how to fix this? if not then i am happy to continue using V5.

Thanks

syahirvs

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
lrwr14 said:
it doesn't work for me, V6, i have V5 and that works fine but i have had to problems.
1) I got a clean unpatched rom and put the patch onto it and used the same sav file as v5 but when i click on my profile to load it up the screen goes black and the music start play as if i selected a new game. it jut stays on a black screen.

2) I used the rom which had V5 and applied V6 put it on my flash card and load it up but this time, after the game freak logo fades out i press A and the screen goes black but the opening sound continues to play and i am stuck on a black screen.

Thanks

U need to insert the AR codes, refer to the first post

D

Deleted User

I dont really care about him changing it as i sure he says this is not accurate.

CrashmanX

Current project: Gundam AGE Universe Accel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jayparadox said:
Check this out:
Kazo is deleting some codes from the text files...

So? Why would we want stuff that's obnoxious in my HG/SS when i could just go play Platinum if I wanted that?

lrwr14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
syahirvs said:
lrwr14 said:

Thanks

U need to insert the AR codes, refer to the first post

i am using it on my ez flash vi, i didn't need to use codes before.

*edit*

fixed it now, i didn't download the file with the anti-piracy patch on lol.

Chek12

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Kazo i really really want to play your version but i got problems with this can you please help me and upload patched version of one of the games please i tried both batch and GUI and they doesnt work for me and i watched the videos i did it correctly but still dosent work...
please help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpKJyCeQck4