Status
Not open for further replies.

nyczxjay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sup Kazo, it's nyczxjay from Smogon. There are just 3 things that I want to ask:

1) Will the move names when you use Elixers, PP Ups, PP Maxes, etc. be fixed in the upcoming version?

2) For the new logo, can you remove the win/lose/draw graphic from VS Wifi battles? Unless of course, other people would prefer to have it in the opening screen. =/

3) Is it possible for you to make the names of the special moves list on the Pokemon (for example when you click on a Pidgey that knows Fly, it'll have "Fly" show up on the left side of the screen) more visible? Like making the letters from light/dark orange (what they are now) to blue?

I know that I've asked about these last week but since you were busy, I never got a reply and they're like 10 or so pages back so I'm not sure if you ever read them.
ZenZero said:
KazoWAR said:
Sorry guys, I have been very busy this past week and spent what free time I had on other things. I am not as busy this week so hopefully I can get this version done soon.

Kazo, dont rush the patch.

with the exception of the really annoying noobz who keep asking when it will be out, most people would probably prefer less frequent patches, but when they are released they are further into the game.

apart from that, keep up the good work!
And I agree with ZenZero, take your time. Quality over Quantity.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
JohnnyBlaze1986 said:
Fat D said:
JohnnyBlaze1986 said:
Well, PokeSav English 0.03 was released and they FINALLY added the key items for HG/SS.

Now, why I'm posting:

Can anyone tell me what the HELL these items are for:

-Greyish Fixation
-Sacred Ash
-The Fruit Of Life
-Capsule Lock
-Mother of Tin
-Pleasing Anchor
-Praised Puzzle

Let me now tell you what I remember. I know the Greyish Fixation is for Kyogre and the Mother of Tin MUST be for Lugia. What's the other stuff for?
Mother of Tin is the Clear Bell, which at least in HG is used to summon Ho-Oh after climbing the tin tower. Sacred Ash is actually translated like in the Nintendo original and is a rare, one-of-a-kind healing item that puts your entire team back to full function, it is only found as Ho-Oh's held item when you catch it.

EDIT: My bad, that was the >clean< tin. The mother of tin is labeled as "Clear Bell" in PokéSav as well, but without the (?), so it might be a Pokémon Silver counterpart that summons Lugia or something, right. Bulbapedia lists it as "Tide Bell", which is the SoulSilver equivalent of the clear bell.

I'm not sure about that Sacred Ash. It's in the key items pocket and it's a green orb. I'm playing Heart Gold and I know that the Clean Tin is used to summon Ho-Oh, hence why that isn't listed. That's what made me guess that the Mother of Tin is for Lugia.

The Sacred Ash is listed in the key items as a green orb, which I thought was supposed to be used to summon Rayquaza, but when I go back to the secret cave, nothing happens.
The Greyish Fixation worked fine to catch Kyogre, but no Rayquaza.

BTW, I used the new PokeSav to get those items.
The Sacred Ash is mislabeled then, as the Green Orb is what you need to catch Rayquaza when you have a HGSS-generated Groudon and Kyogre, so you need to catch Groudon in Soul Silver and trade. The Tide Bell is only needed in SS, where it is used in place of HG's Clear bell, it serves no purpose in HG and is kept in only because the two versions are basically minor alterations of the same game.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KazoWAR said:
Version 6 is out, but don't get your hopes up.
huh, whats new since v5?
Also, any chance of hacking it to just remove all the extra dialog if you won't be translating it?wouldn't be so bad to be missing dialog translations, just sucks to just scroll through pages and pages of dialog that you can't understand XD
or your menu and database stuff with magnius' dialog would also be cool.

nyczxjay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES! Thank you so much Kazo for fixing the things I asked. Those bugs were like a thorn in my side for a long ass time. I'm also glad you decided to make a Katakana version as well. Sure you might not have made any progress with translating the stuff like the PokeGear and Pokedex Interface but these fixes are awesome. Loving the new Logos.
yay.gif

IceDragoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the new 6version makes my save game black screen i hear little noise.
problem fixed BTW thx a lot Kazo for the best translation out there!

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Romruto said:
stab244 said:
Did he use the Rykin English logos in V6?
nope, he actually used my LOGOs. I let him and I very well welcome it. Rykin, quit.. So you wont see the logos on any others except this.
Wait... Were your logos the one that looks like the Japanese logos but with English instead? If yes, then I meant yours... So many hackers I can scarecly keep track who is who...

Nerdii

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey KazoWAR.

Found some item (descriptions) not translated:

Game Boy Player
Rage Candy Bar
Soothe Bell (has no description)

These items are the ones I've checked in my bag. There might be more.

ALSO!
It would be nice if the PokéGear names were localized! (And their descriptions as well!)

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YayMii said:
Romruto said:
stab244 said:
Did he use the Rykin English logos in V6?
nope, he actually used my LOGOs. I let him and I very well welcome it. Rykin, quit.. So you wont see the logos on any others except this.
Actually, Raqib quit. Rykin is helping Kazo now.
awesome,Rykin is a great rom hacker,that's why i use to prefer Raqib's patch over this,but since he quit,oh well

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of you who are replying to Kazo about Not Translated or Incorrect Translations, He said that HE WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY MORE TRANSLATION PATCHES because, in return, he gets nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, you didnt fart this time, good