MewJS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello there
your translation is really nicely well done
there is one thing i want to see it translated fast is
all of pokegear... yes man, it would be better to know whats going on in the pokegear more as it would be easier to know about gym leaders and trainer rematches etc.

once again, nice patch man!

CHEERS.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sagaopc said:
kazo. you can change the save name in screen to journal as mom speak in text

sorry bad english
I'm pretty sure he's trying to make the game as authentic as possible. If he changes it to "Journal", then it won't match the other games.

@Kazo: You should polish up the "menus" dialogue. It sounds kinda weird to have your mom say "I'll tell you about some menus". BTW, have you found someone to do GFX yet? It's kinda stupid that Raqib has someone else (Rykin) to translate graphics, while you don't have anybody that knows how to.

kevin007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you please try to figure out the problem that alot of people have with No$GBA?

The save would not load after the 4th gym, theres a thread on this board about the problem.

AcePlayer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great job so far Kazo! This is by far the best translation patch released. I just have a quick question. What was the anti-piracy patch that you included in V1 (HGEF and SSEF)? That's the one I'm currently using and it has yet to crash for me, so I just wanted to know what patch that was so I can apply it to a clean rom before I switch to V4. I would use Rudolph's patch, but I'm worried that the save won't be compatible with the official US release of HG/SS.

kevin007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got it, i found the solution on another forum.

Its not the patch's problem, its the emulator.

I think a couple bios is missing. someone uploaded their entire folder,including the bios.

Just paste your save into BATTERY and you're set.

google this name Evilclownbobo

ChiObsidian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I've been trying to play on no$gba 2.6 and have tried eeeeverything, but it always blackscreens right after the intro. I've tried using rudolphs patch then v4, or just v4. I used the codes and that option setting. Still nothing. It might work on desmume but des is like painfully slow. Do you think I should just wait for v5, or will the problems still persist? I mean I haven't heard anyone else have this problem...

KazoWAR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
sagaopc said:
kazo. you can change the save name in screen to journal as mom speak in text

sorry bad english
I'm pretty sure he's trying to make the game as authentic as possible. If he changes it to "Journal", then it won't match the other games.

@Kazo: You should polish up the "menus" dialogue. It sounds kinda weird to have your mom say "I'll tell you about some menus". BTW, have you found someone to do GFX yet? It's kinda stupid that Raqib has someone else (Rykin) to translate graphics, while you don't have anybody that knows how to.

Actually I just made that part up. I'm not that great at coming up with lines. If you or anyone else can think of something better, I'll use it!

KazoWAR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twistedpuppet said:
hey kazo what program/programs do you use to edit ingame text?

I use thenewpoketext

it can bedownloaded at http://pokeguide.filb.de/

Make sure, after you load the rom in it. Go to open the tmp folder and copy root/a/0/2/7 to root/msgdata/msgdata.narc befor doing any extraction or patching.
When you are ready yo rebuild the rom, make sure to copy the file back.

kevin007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ChiObsidian said:
Okay, I've been trying to play on no$gba 2.6 and have tried eeeeverything, but it always blackscreens right after the intro. I've tried using rudolphs patch then v4, or just v4. I used the codes and that option setting. Still nothing. It might work on desmume but des is like painfully slow. Do you think I should just wait for v5, or will the problems still persist? I mean I haven't heard anyone else have this problem...

Look at OP, you need to input the AR code and activate it

catasthrope

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
ChiObsidian said:

use AR codes that has given somewhere in this forum

catasthrope

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
it's good to see you are going to translate the story too
and your team progress so quick
hope you can translate the story with no problem
yaynds.gif

thebib62

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use AR codes while using this patch?
With the patched rom on my m3 simply, theres no option to press Y for cheats, but on a clean (untouched) ROM it allows me to select cheats.

Did anyone find a way to fix this problem yet?

catasthrope

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
report :

I'm using your 4. patch
and my rom crashed when i went out from Lt. Surge's gym
im using No$gba btw
I don't know what caused this disaster [ I haven't save the game before, so i must start over from my last save place gezzz ]

larvitar23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kazo, in your latest video for version 5. i noticed that in 2:12 - 16 the spelling of received was spelled as "recevied".
biggrin.gif

tnx to your patch. keep it up till d end..

metal01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i downloaded a patch at the beginning of the thread a little while ago and no dialogue has been translated just the menus. whats the link i should be using for the proper patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu