Status
Not open for further replies.

jadestars

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
temporalcask said:
I have had the best luck with Rudolph's patch, both standalone, and bundled with Raqib12's translation patch. Both have not frozen or black-screened on me yet, on my M3Real with the 4.4x Firmware. I haven't tried this patch on my M3Real yet, so I don't know how it compares.
It also works great with Kazo's so it doesn't matter if it works with raqib12's now does it? Considering this thread is about Kazo's afteral.
Also Kazo amazing job!!!! Thank you so so much for your patches, I am enjoying this game all thanks to you : )
Keep up the awesomeness work! ^_____^

temporalcask

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am just trying to give advice as best as I can with the experiences I have to help someone regardless of what topic I am in. He mentioned that it wasn't working with Kazo's patch so I mentioned an alternative that I had working, in hopes that it might help him.

jadestars

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
temporalcask said:
I am just trying to give advice as best as I can with the experiences I have to help someone regardless of what topic I am in. He mentioned that it wasn't working with Kazo's patch so I mentioned an alternative that I had working, in hopes that it might help him.
I honestly don't think you realize that that's a bit rude to do that in someone elses thread, instead you should have pmed them. Anyways, you could have just said, try rudolphs patch with it then do the translation patch, and see how that goes.
If that doesn't work then try rabiq12's.
But yeah not being mean or anything, just saying...lol.

lemonfiresky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is kinda rude, I know if I made something, I wouldn't want people coming and telling people in my thread to go use someone else's version. Try to be courteous.

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
Rudolph patch Is great... Not even a slight freeze and I'm playing like 10h straigth!! And Kazo... Your work keeps suprising me... Very fast and very... err... how do you say? PRECISE!!!

iamn00b

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
KAZO, if you are reading this, I can help with the other translations, eg people and w/e you wont.

please reply.

adannoriega4

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey, why i can't open the rom already patched in NO$GBA????

when i try to open it appears the next message: "Undefined opcode - with no debug vector defined"

adannoriega4

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey, why i can't open the rom already patched in NO$GBA????

when i try to open it appears the next message: "Undefined opcode - with no debug vector defined"

PD: Sorry for the double post
blush.gif

jadestars

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sandman00009 said:
ok still the same problem ive had before still freezes on pokegear and freezes when you use fly
Did you try patching it with rudophs anti freeze patch?
I have been running it for 2 days now without freezes since I patched a clean rom with that then Kazo's translation patch, so maybe try that?

Prawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
jadestars said:
Sandman00009 said:
ok still the same problem ive had before still freezes on pokegear and freezes when you use fly
Did you try patching it with rudophs anti freeze patch?
I have been running it for 2 days now without freezes since I patched a clean rom with that then Kazo's translation patch, so maybe try that?

Can you gimmi rudophs anti freeze patch link?

jvmrtnz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I patched it with Rudolph's patch then with the 3b patch, but it still won't save. Is it still not compatible with a M3 DS Real?

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jvmrtnz said:
I patched it with Rudolph's patch then with the 3b patch, but it still won't save. Is it still not compatible with a M3 DS Real?
Being a M3DS Real user myself, so far the only thing that has worked is the ARM7 patch. Problem is that it breaks save compatibility with the other patches. You could try updating your firmware to 4.4 though if you don't mind losing the pretty Sakura interface.

Seriously, is there anyway I can fix the save so that it can work on "clean" ROMs even after I save the game on a ARM7 patched game?

dai-a

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I barely got a major bug....

I barely started the game and when I got to Cherrygrove city. The whole city was pitch black. Like I couldnt see a thing. Yet it said Cherrygrove City when I entered and the music for that city played. Then as soon as I walked into it, I froze ;_;

linker009

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
It works fine, no security patches or anything needed for me
tongue.gif

Can i make one small tiny suggestion?
It would seem a little bit more ligical to use the action 'talk' rather then 'chat' for the action button on the touch screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.