Veristical Blaze

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
NickAxel said:
my game always freezes whenever I finish a battle, enter a new area, or even after saving. I've tried basically every single patch on this thread and it still freezes for me. I use an iTouch2. Some of the patches here also make me create a new game and when I do that, it prevents me from even saving! Can someone help me with this problem? BTW it froze around every 20 mins before the 3rd gym, now after the 3rd gym it happens everytime I do anything I've said above!
Let's say..use Raqib12's and Rykin's english patch?;..

mehrab2603

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
r4 clone beats all.my r4 clone has no freezing issue at all.i'm really surprised that whereas cards like m3 and acekard have failed, r4 clone can bypass the anti-piracy check.

guess ninty forgot to add this card in their piracy check list.

NickAxel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Veristical Blaze said:
NickAxel said:
my game always freezes whenever I finish a battle, enter a new area, or even after saving. I've tried basically every single patch on this thread and it still freezes for me. I use an iTouch2. Some of the patches here also make me create a new game and when I do that, it prevents me from even saving! Can someone help me with this problem? BTW it froze around every 20 mins before the 3rd gym, now after the 3rd gym it happens everytime I do anything I've said above!
Let's say..use Raqib12's and Rykin's english patch?;..

yeah it deleted my file and won't let me save

Aitherion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea why the hell this doesn't work for me? The GUI just leaves a 0 KB file on my desktop, and the .bat version does the same thing.

ryu77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mehrab2603 said:
r4 clone beats all.my r4 clone has no freezing issue at all.i'm really surprised that whereas cards like m3 and acekard have failed, r4 clone can bypass the anti-piracy check.

guess ninty forgot to add this card in their piracy check list.

I needed just 1 Patch but aftetr that everything worked so far
biggrin.gif

btw thank you for the Translation
smile.gif

LG, GP

RayZzaZLe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using v1.23 on my R4 and no crashes and im on old man chuck but keep the translations comming woot woot!
yaynds.gif

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
there is no current patch that gets pokemon fixed

there are new codes by

Chase-san

these have yet to be put into a patch

when it is released we will see what happens then

in the mean time stop complaining

bian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why i can't open the xdelta GUI, it says "This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem." anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks!

Ventrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gokujr1000 said:
My M3 DS Real latest firmware still freezes whenever i save. I try every patch even no cash and it doesn't work

I too am using the latest firmware for g6 ds real, also not working here. The new firmware just came out to, and it claims to have fixed the problems for heart gold and soul silver, but i just don't get it.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Unless I'm going crazy, that firmware update news has been removed from the homepage here....so perhaps it's been withdrawn to do a proper fix.
huh.gif

It is said, patience is a virtue.

Edit: Whoops, forgot to thank OP. Thanks KazoWAR for this translation created in such a short period of time. I have tried both trans patches and yours is definitely the better. Well done, keep it up & looking forward to hopefully to seeing an update in the not too distant future
grog.gif

slayer16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey i'm having a problem, i open xdelta gui, and thenand then i select the proper patch and the rom, but then when i press apply patch it creates a 0 KB file, i even updated net framework, but it still doesen't work.
little help here plz?

Arkz

Trophies
XP
Country
1.18 is the latest official firmware for the R4, the R4 company shut down a few years ago, all the R4's that are sold now (like the ones that say they work with sdhc cards) are all replica cards and are.. a bit crappy, they are the ones that use firmwares after 1.18, like 1.23 and such

teleska

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it me or does the R4 1.23 kernel seem a little unstable?

Is there a different one that works better than this. It seems to pause while accessing the games folder, etc? Or is it something I just have to deal with?

Or should I just stick with 1.18 and see if it pauses. I had the original v1 english patch, and the freeze patch as well. and my game only froze once in a while. like every hour or somethign around there.

I have not yet tried out 1.18 with the newer patch though. Im going to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work