ROM Hack Kazo's Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Higher-class SD/mini-SD/micro-SD card might help to play this game better. Lots of people on Acekard 2i with 1.41 AKAIO are having save problems, freezes all over the game, but as for me, my game run like any other game. I am at the 4th gym, seen no freeze or black screen whatsoever and I can save my game perfectly.

It's not an anti-piracy measure, it works fine for some people like me (I saw other people post here that it was working smoothly, so it's not just me) and it doesn't work for others. An Anti-Piracy measure would mean it wouldn't work for anyone.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i can play perfectly with no patch lol i dont know how to patch the god damn forsaken game the patcher wont fine the xdelta

Supadoodles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, if I can't get PokeGear to work I'll probs just stick around with Japanese version and if need be look up what moves my Pokemon are learning

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sandman00009 said:
patch wont work for the size of the .nds created it says 0 byts
Rename the file to something short, and put it in the xDelta folder. xDelta will make a 0 byte file, and add all the data (changing 0bytes to 122MB) when it's done patching.

kevind23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T^T
Please listen.

the xDelta.exe file needs to be in the same folder as the ROM that you want to patch.
To make this easier, move the ROM file to the same folder as the patches and whatnot are in.

Furthermore, your ROM must be UNTRIMMED and CLEAN for the patch to work. Otherwise it'll come out as 0 bytes.
If the file is trimmed, it will mess with the md5 sum which is verified before patching. You could try using, from the command line:
xdelta.exe patch --noverify

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xDelta is the patcher included. So basically, put the ROM in the patch folder.

@the maker: There's a missing a period in "Choose a Pokémon" (I don't really care, just telling you).
It would be nice if you could translate the "You got an item"/"You put item in a pocket"/"You got a badge" text.

@anybody translating the dialogue: I think an easy way for dialogue is porting the (identical) dialogue from the original G/S. Or you can take important dialogue, summarize it, and replace the first/last line with the summarized dialogue.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
SaitoKojima said:
If you remember the original GB/GBC games, you can get through this one no problem.

DJ Hobo said:
Whooosh said:
If you get all battle related stuff done in a few hours you're still awesome. But i wont get the game till someone releases a story translation patch.

Surely the story couldn't be so significantly different from other Pokemon games, that you feel the need for a story translation patch.

ya, i don get it why u would need a story translation anyway, when all u need are your skills, and that's it.

anyway quoted from somewhere:
Stupid team(aka team rocket/whatever dumb name) want to take over world, wake up legendary pokemon, found out they screw up, left u to clean up their mess. you get legendary and carry on your journey of beating up elite 4 with a baseball bat till they drop off and die and after that, proceed to next dungeon, bashing up anyone in your way and collecting that rare pokemon. After that, just more sidetracking and ...

there. story translation done in a min :|

aznduhx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try and open xDelta GUI. exe, I get an error that says: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."

Here are the steps I take:
- Download from MegaUpload
- Extract the .RAR file
- Open up the README
- Move the SoulSilver ROM to the same folder
- Then I try to open up xDelta GUI and I get the error

Please help? Thanks.

ItachiTT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Please somebody help!!Ive been searching through the post and seems the game is translated but cant find a download link. Please osmebody provide it, id TRULYYYYYY THANK anyone who did it for me, please!!!

kevind23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aznduhx: You might have a problem with .NET, update your .NET or install Mono if you're on Linux

ItachiTT: What? The patch is in the first freaking post. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TNKUJZ28
If you're looking for the ROM file, then look elsewhere. The game is not entirely translated and probably won't be until April (er, "Spring") when the official version is released in North America.

iPouss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
wOW deja translaté !!!!!!!!!
thinx verry much but i morrocan i have 16years old ^^
it's my firt year in the school of english i prefer french pleas can you translate them in french in the same time
i want so much to do that but i dont have the nessesary program to do that ! can you givin me them ?

KazoWAR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Version 2 is up!

Read first post!
iPouss said:
wOW deja translaté !!!!!!!!!
thinx verry much but i morrocan i have 16years old ^^
it's my firt year in the school of english i prefer french pleas can you translate them in french in the same time
i want so much to do that but i dont have the nessesary program to do that ! can you givin me them ?

Sorry, I do not know french, so it will be tough for me to translate. I use the tool thenewpoketext.

Krobelus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks Kazo!

I know it's probable, but will you be translating the Pokemon's Feeling Messages as well? I would love to know what they are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh