DBX2 stuck in title screen

Ynovan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
In the last two or three updates (current 1.21.00 / v1769472), Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 freezes and then crashes when pressing start on the title screen. It only happens when you install DLC 010078D000F89012 which contains Conton City Vote Pack (Goku UI sign, Vegeta GT, Dyspo). I'm not sure but I think it's something to do with the game trying to connect to the servers (still happens with airplane mode, 90DNS...), but it only happens on Switch, emulators like yuzu or Ryujinx game starts with no problem. Has anyone been able to solve it?

luigui30012

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
In the last two or three updates (current 1.21.00 / v1769472), Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 freezes and then crashes when pressing start on the title screen. It only happens when you install DLC 010078D000F89012 which contains Conton City Vote Pack (Goku UI sign, Vegeta GT, Dyspo). I'm not sure but I think it's something to do with the game trying to connect to the servers (still happens with airplane mode, 90DNS...), but it only happens on Switch, emulators like yuzu or Ryujinx game starts with no problem. Has anyone been able to solve it?
Hello, did you manage to remove that error? Thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.