Hacking just some little questions about ntsc and pal...

nghianguyen1986

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay.. now im confused whether if my wii with wiikey 2, plays with ntsc or pal..
everytime i put in a dvd it says "an error has occurred, eject disk blah blah blah and refer to manual.. wtf" and yes i have used to clean my wii with a dvd player cleaner. and i have burned very very thoroughly.. nero says burn was successful on both 4x and 16x speed. sigh.. and i also downgraded my wii to 3.1u 3.2u.. and to test if thats the problem..
tongue.gif

i also downgrade to 3.2j, 3.2e,3.1j, 3.1e.... didnt work

btw my wii i bought when it just came out in stores. thats probably 3 years ago now? just know its a first generation....and yes I bought it in USA Washington.

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's NTSC (U or USA). If you bought it from a proper store in the United States that is. You can check by going to the Wii Settings and in the top right corner it will say your firmware number (eg. 3.3) and a letter beside it (e.g. U) so it becomes (3.3U).

nghianguyen1986

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, i got that part already.. but right now im confused when i insert my game and it says " an error has occurred".. i hate that crap..
oh umm my wii is 3.2u btw, just cant figure it out.. been burning games ntsc and it just doesnt work... keeps on pulling me that damn error...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo