DarthMotzkus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello there!

My main question is:

I own a huge collection of NTSC backups, and i'm wondering if: Playing on a Euro (PAL) Wii forcing the PAL60 option in NTSC GC and Wii games, via USB Loader GX/Nintendont, delivers a better and native RGB signal THAN an American (NTSC) Wii with System Menu/Video Mode changed to "E"/PAL and forcing the NTSC GC/Wii backups to play in PAL60?

The whole thing:

Well, i bought a PAL wii, it not arrived yet, aiming on the native RGB output with SCART cables capabilty.
But doing some research, i noticed people talking about change a NTSC console System Menu to "E"/changing the video mode to PAL with some softmod app (i still do not know wich is the better app to do so), it will propper output RGB in PAL games or in NTSC games with PAL60 forced by the loader.
I do not own the SCART cable yet, I've ordered one, 20 days to get finished and shiped by the seller (he makes his own brand good quality cables). But i need help by the people who use RGB on Wii or used to play on it. I readed some people saying the NTSC Wii still outputing the s-video signal, even changed the System Menu and video mode to PAL. It's is true?

Hope anyone can help me with the mains question at least. Thanks!

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse