Feedback Just how many WMS-related threads should there be at a time?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously?
I'd say none.
Screenshot_20230222_Chrome.jpg

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, I got reprimanded for mentioning JuanBaNaNa in a eof thread ironically about wiimiiswitch. Seems like a double standard to me.
lol

Yeah, that's precisely what I was trying to tell you guys... but I guess, that's why they say play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The fun part is that I legit tried to warn y'all it was getting out of control, but no, just for shits was more important.
At this point, @CoolMe it's just the same scenario, since they seemed to get the bad kind of attention from mods (possibly) I think they're using poor Polly as an escape goat.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind if JuanBaNaNa gets the attention WMS is getting rn, since he's better in every way.. ;)
Well, all I'm trying to do is spread information with the help topics, and make people laugh or say wtf with the eof threads. it hurts my feelings like I did something wrong basing my presence on that philosophy. It makes remaining here more difficult.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, all I'm trying to do is spread information with the help topics, and make people laugh or say wtf with the eof threads. it hurts my feelings like I did something wrong basing my presence on that philosophy. It makes remaining here more difficult.
Weren't Amanda Rose and Alexander1970 your buds too? Probably there's plenty more.
Like, are you despising them just because you got called for repeating the same banana jokes over and over?

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
Don't worry in March I'll go on a one month hiatus
Post automatically merged:

We're going back to 2021 when everything was about me.
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't mind if JuanBaNaNa gets the attention WMS is getting rn, since he's better in every way.. ;)
Yeah you right honestly

Last edited by Deleted member 546149,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@