• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Yeah, that is a big question, if you are completely adept to the definition of continent there are only:
  • America
  • Eurasia
  • Africa
  • Australia (Oceania)
  • Antarctica
Then there are some geopolitical divisions of the continents:
America:
  • North, South
  • North, Central, South
  • North, hispanic
  • Anglo, Latin, portuguese.
Eurasia:
  • Europe, Asia
  • Europe, Indochina, Asia
  • Europe, India, Asia
And then you can combine that geopolitical divisions to create 7, 9, 11 continents.

But really big earth masses surrounded by water there are only the first list. And yeah, Africa is separated by water from Asia, is a river connecting the two oceans but is water.

• Angry
Reactions: JuanMena

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah, that is a big question, if you are completely adept to the definition of continent there are only:
  • America
  • Eurasia
  • Africa
  • Australia (Oceania)
  • Antarctica
Then there are some geopolitical divisions of the continents:
America:
  • North, South
  • North, Central, South
  • North, hispanic
  • Anglo, Latin, portuguese.
Eurasia:
  • Europe, Asia
  • Europe, Indochina, Asia
  • Europe, India, Asia
And then you can combine that geopolitical divisions to create 7, 9, 11 continents.

But really big earth masses surrounded by water there are only the first list. And yeah, Africa is separated by water from Asia, is a river connecting the two oceans but is water.
*confused unga*

Wish Luke94 or cornerpath were here to explain in simpler terms.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I know which one is the second on the upper row!! I know!!! can I tell you?? let me, let me, let me plis plis.
Germany :mellow:

No, really.

There are five interlocking rings, coloured blue, yellow, black, green, and red on a white field. These together are known as the "Olympic rings". The symbol was originally created in 1913 by Coubertin. He appears to have intended the rings to represent the five inhabited continents: Africa, America, Asia, Europe, and Oceania. According to Coubertin, the colours of the rings, along with the white background, represented the colours of every competing country's flag at the time. Upon its initial introduction, Coubertin stated the following in the August 1913 edition of Olympique:

... the six colours [including the flag's white background] combined in this way reproduce the colours of every country without exception. The blue and yellow of Sweden, the blue and white of Greece, the tricolour flags of France, United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, Belgium, Italy and Hungary, and the yellow and red of Spain are included, as are the innovative flags of Brazil and Australia, and those of ancient Japan and modern China. This, truly, is an international emblem.

So that's black for Germany and Belgium... but nobody cares about Belgium :tpi:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol