• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 3,577
  • Replies 17
  • Likes 4
D

Deleted_171835

OP

Over two years ago we set out to turn Just Cause 2 into a multiplayer game. During the course of the two months we spent working on JC2-MP, we were met with many obstacles - which at the time felt impossible to conquer. For the last month we've been working in secret to achieve those goals, with great success. Over the coming months, our aim is to polish the current build to a state that can be released to the public. Contrary to popular conspiracies, we were not shut down by Avalanche Studios. Nor did we intentionally delete our source code to inhibit further growth. The source at the time was extremely unstable and volatile. However this time around, we have squashed all obstacles encountered thus far.

Besides our website, you can also find us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and IRC at #jc2-mp on irc.freenode.net

More Videos here: http://www.jc-mp.com/media/

icon11.gif
Download

Hell fucking yes. I love Just Cause 2 and multiplayer will make it even better!

Reactions: 4 people

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So it's like GTA4 but with 100% more awesome?

Yeah...sign me up.
Might have to buy the game I s'pose... I only ever pirated it at launch.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='soulx']

Is it laggy at all? That seems to be a huge concern.

Otherwise this seems hella fun. I'd love to drive a car with one dude in the passenger seat, one on the roof, and one parasailing on the back.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
@[member='soulx']

Is it laggy at all? That seems to be a huge concern.

Otherwise this seems hella fun. I'd love to drive a car with one dude in the passenger seat, one on the roof, and one parasailing on the back.
There was pretty much no lag most of the time, it's perfectly playable. Only a little lag at the airport with everyone smashing airplanes everywhere.

The worst or best thing about the mod is all the carjacking. Tons of carjackers just waiting at the highway near the spawn point.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sweet! I really hope JC3 comes out soon, and has better physics/interactions with the people of the island. Otherwise, superb game!

EDIT: Tested, didn't work.... Can't get past the Just Cause 2 credits menu, sadly. I'm using an illegal version, will take a bit before I find a fix :/

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweet! I really hope JC3 comes out soon, and has better physics/interactions with the people of the island. Otherwise, superb game!

EDIT: Tested, didn't work.... Can't get past the Just Cause 2 credits menu, sadly. I'm using an illegal version, will take a bit before I find a fix :/
Getting same problem, just hangs on splash screen, I've looked but couldn't find anything, let me know if you find a fix.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
It's a beta. You guys missed it although it's supposed to start again for a little bit today.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
The footage in the video looks pure multi-player awesomeness, i really should re-install this and give it another whirl.

I just didn't take to the start of this game and uninstalled it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone