Hacking Just bought an Acekard 2i of shoptemp AND

thuase

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't work in my DSi, BUT it works in my regular beefy DS. So could somebody please help me out here? I know you guys have a high reputation, and i'd really hope the blame isn't on you in any way, but it seems like a hardware issue/outdated card. I'm so confused about what else it could be =[

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is it updated to 1.4? If it isn't you'll get the AK2 logo and an error when you try to launch it in a DS on 1.4. To update it, download this file & extract it. Drag the ak2ifw_update_14_DSi_new.nds to the MicroSD an run it on your Acekard 2i in your DS Phat. Press whatever button you need to update it and eject it into your DSi. The icon should now be Danny Phantom but when you launch it you should get the Acekard OS.

Make sure you're running AKAIO 1.7.1 also, not the Official FW.

thuase

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NVM FIXED, I downloaded a pack off of filetemp or whatever you guys use and updated the firmware using my bulky DS. I'm just glad I had it or else I'd have been fucked, but for future reference check the firmware of the cards you're selling please

Posts merged

Hakoda said:
Is it updated to 1.4? If it isn't you'll get the AK2 logo and an error when you try to launch it in a DS on 1.4. To update it, download this file & extract it. Drag the ak2ifw_update_14_DSi_new.nds to the MicroSD an run it on your Acekard 2i in your DS Phat. Press whatever button you need to update it and eject it into your DSi. The icon should now be Danny Phantom but when you launch it you should get the Acekard OS.

Make sure you're running AKAIO 1.7.1 also, not the Official FW.

I just did what you said before I read your post, thank you though! =D

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thuase said:
NVM FIXED, I downloaded a pack off of filetemp or whatever you guys use and updated the firmware using my bulky DS. I'm just glad I had it or else I'd have been fucked, but for future reference check the firmware of the cards you're selling please
Its not ShopTemp's fault. Its yours, you chose not to have them update it for you. The AK2i is sold to ShopTemp without the update, the user can request for ShopTemp to update it for them for $1 USD using the "Premium Update + Flashing Service".

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
thuase said:
it is possible to add "Premium update+flashing service"
it only cost 1$ extra

EDIT: Lol you were a bit faster than me Hakoda

thuase

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I missed it then, I never even noticed that option when I was buying it. Better my fault then theirs =]

EDIT: just wanted to thank hakoda for the fast reply in assisting me.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thuase said:
Looks like I missed it then, I never even noticed that option when I was buying it. Better my fault then theirs =]

EDIT: just wanted to thank hakoda for the fast reply in assisting me.
No problem, I am rather quick, aren't I? XD
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: