• Views 1,177,872
  • Replies 8,959

ShadyGame

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
tehnoobshow said:
Go to the official GBAtemp cheat database and download the file that says something like update for pokemon.
thank you
biggrin.gif

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think I know the problem of the Dream World which gives a message...

Around the same time, yesterday, I couldn't reach the Dream World...
This afternoon, I clicked it, and it worked! I think you can't be on DW at night or sumthing...

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I made it to Dream World twice and it's awesome!

I befriended a Poochyena. And how the Pokémon look is awesome as hell

72576_110769472319341_100001588672378_86707_3305380_n.jpg

Btw, it has nothing to do with being at night. At night though, the asian flood comes and its harder to get into it.

Sora_145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked this awhile back, got no replies, and as much as I'd love to read 500+ pages, I just don't have the time.

Is there a patch to get the C-Gear working on Wood yet? I'm running the newest firmware, the 1.14.1 or whatever it is, the one you need for Super Scribblenauts.

ct_bolt

Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you add another game to the account on global link?
i have an account i made with white... now i'm playing black, i'd like to link the two together.
anybody know how to do this? is it possible?

Loghrus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey guys, i'm new here

well, i'm having some trouble here in black playing, if you can help me, i would be so thankful xd

the fact is that i simply can't connect to wireless in the pokémon centers. whenever i go there to trade with my friends, i get a black screen ( only the bg music continue ). it's strange, 'cause all the other features work so well, wi-fi, c-gear, and the global link ( including the dream world ).
i found a lot o people with the same problem in the internet, but there isn't a concrete answer to this, and i always used this forum for troubleshooting, so... x/
i'm using wood r4 v1.14, and the wireless works perfectly in all of my other roms

so it's this, if you can help me in this situation. thanks in advance!

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok, so i managed to get onto the dw...

on my pkmn white, i put zoroark to sleep (it had english name)...
it wouldn't go to the dw... it woke up after a minute or 5....
then when i wanted to get another pokemon on, i got a sort-of error message, saying something with a '1'.....

i think i reached the limit of pokemon a day... haven't even got zoroark on the dw... another try screwed up....

f*ck this! ='(

saikkussu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I has a question about the Dream World- Well I successfully synced my black to my account, and played around without problems- but I forgot about it when I decided to make a new game/ save. Since the site is in japanese and I am limited in my knowledge of it (aka kanji stupid)- I can't tell from the site's help menu if i need to make a new account or change to a new code or if the code doesn't change with the save file and if i re-sync it the info will update... I figure it might be "make a new account" or "it will update" because I haven't/can't find a way to change the sync code I put in by poking around blindly. I am actively looking for an answer and haven't found one yet- so if I happen to find it first- I will be sure to edit my post and put in the answer for the general public's future reference.

Just as i feared. I got a new code when I Synced for the first time. So that means I need to find a way to change it on my account or make a new account- the latter I don't really want to do...

I was hoping that syncing a white game and then switching it to be my main would help but as far as i can tell it doesn't.
Can any one tell me if this says anything about syncing a new game when there is already a previous synced game of the same color?
This is a screen cap pic from the ID section of the help table provided by the site.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/fly...n325/iDhelp.jpg

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I tried Negotiation trading yesterday before going to sleep, it's awesome *-*

I got myself the other 2 Isshu starters, a Cyndaquil and an Eevee which is now a Glaceon
cool.gif

To get into it you have to talk to the woman on your right, in the second floor, obviously and select GTS, then the second option (GTS and some kana) and then A.

You can use smileys :B

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ramonra said:
I tried Negotiation trading yesterday before going to sleep, it's awesome *-*

I got myself the other 2 Isshu starters, a Cyndaquil and an Eevee which is now a Glaceon
cool.gif

To get into it you have to talk to the woman on your right, in the second floor, obviously and select GTS, then the second option (GTS and some kana) and then A.

You can use smileys :B
i no its class i got me a final evo of the pkm that looks like spearm \(its an electric type) an a lugia lvl 71 lol

tongue.gif

ct_bolt

Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you add another game to the account on global link?
i have an account i made with white... now i'm playing black, i'd like to link the two together.
anybody know how to do this? is it possible?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNY4DFhf6xM