• Replies 8,959

Soulshade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twinkymartinez said:
so why cant i trade in pokemon black the screen just stays black but the music keeps playing

If you're using English patch V2, All wireless and wifi files got corrupted.

Soulshade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tuco said:
Click here to see my message
If anyone knows what it means please let me know...it's what i get after inserting my game sync ID in PGL

Someone earlier in the thread said the message you get when ur id is denying is a message telling you that you dont have a poke in the dream world. (Wifi then middle button on your c-gear)

grape_garden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
grape_garden said:
Is anyone else having issues with White Forest? I just got there, and there's no tall grass, and only a few "tall" trees. Is there some event I have to complete before grass starts growing there, or is this some kind of AP measure?

Repeating query. I've put Google through its paces and I still can't find anything on this.

tuco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soulshade said:
tuco said:
If anyone knows what it means please let me know...it's what i get after inserting my game sync ID in PGL

Someone earlier in the thread said the message you get when ur id is denying is a message telling you that you dont have a poke in the dream world. (Wifi then middle button on your c-gear)
lol i solved my problem lol i actually just noticed that i confused one of the letters from my game sync id lol thought it was a V but it was actually an U so i am officially in and with my pikachu c-Gear !! Thanx ppl

nekoakuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nekoakuma said:
Quick questions about Pokemon Black:

1. Am I able to backup/restore my .sav file to a retail cart using the nds adaptor plus?
(ie; i played the rom while i'm waiting for my cart to arrive. it's unpatched and clean rom.)

2. I've already synced my game to the PGL account. Because I'm copying my sav file to the retail cart, the synced account is fine yeah?

Quoting self on this. Anyone have an answer?

Does NDS Adaptor Plus work with pokemon bw?

and if i can transfer for save to the retail cart, is the synced account the same?

Kralos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
i can send my pokemon to dream world. but dream world is off.
dry.gif
Same thing happened to me, any luck yet? The game says the pokemon is asleep (hihidaruma, caught and leveled normally, haven't used any cheats), it's gone from the box, and the site accepted my code and shows I'm playing black, my nickname and playtime. When I log on I get a health warning messages (rest 15 minutes for ever hour played, blah blah), and nothing else, dream world is greyed out. Combed the site for a settings area for the dream world but no luck.

nekoakuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kralos said:
basher11 said:
i can send my pokemon to dream world. but dream world is off.
dry.gif
Same thing happened to me, any luck yet? The game says the pokemon is asleep (hihidaruma, caught and leveled normally, haven't used any cheats), it's gone from the box, and the site accepted my code and shows I'm playing black, my nickname and playtime. When I log on I get a health warning messages (rest 15 minutes for ever hour played, blah blah), and nothing else, dream world is greyed out. Combed the site for a settings area for the dream world but no luck.

dreamworld is off until 11th or something.

Znip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I 'finished' the game last night.
smile.gif
It's been a while since i actually enjoyed a Pokemon game.
I would have bought the JPN version if it wasn't region locked (stupid DSi)
hate2.gif

Oh well.. plenty of time before the EUR version is buyable.
closedeyes.gif

nekoakuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone having trouble with the game sync and customisation?

I've changed my C-gear and Pokedex skins online but when I sync up, nothing happens.

It's worked before (using the starter dex skin atm) but just wondering why its not making any changes in-game right now.

-------------

edit: nevermind. forgot i had to wake up my pokemon before it takes effect.

Soulshade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tuco said:
Soulshade said:
tuco said:

lol i solved my problem lol i actually just noticed that i confused one of the letters from my game sync id lol thought it was a V but it was actually an U so i am officially in and with my pikachu c-Gear !! Thanx ppl

I'm 100% sure my id is right and it wont take mine =(.
When I type in the id im sure of, it says a 2 sentence message.
When I try other letters i get a longer sentence with commas =o.

KazenoZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Ok, can anyone please tell me where I find the login ID in the mail I got sent from PGL?...

I don't have Japanese font installed on my machine and it all turns out as squares and gibberish, so I can't really tell where it is...

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone help me?

I successfully registred at pokemon gl.com, my ID sync code it worked.

however, whenever i want to check out my trainer profile at the website, its empty. it doens't say if I have black or white etc

and I cant access the DS icon either, (the c gear downloads on the website)

help ??

nekoakuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Silent Storm said:
I get this message whenever I try and register my second game.

PGL.png

"You haven't put a pokemon to sleep yet. Please try register again after putting one to sleep."

for those having trouble with PGL accounts. try, after you've linked your account, putting a pokemon to sleep and then waking it up to sync them.

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks. I'll have to wait till midnight to try this then.

Edit - Tried doing it at midnight. When it seemed like I was about to send a pokemon over some blue screen appears and now it says I have to wait another day to try and send stuff over. Fucks sake. =/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.