XP
Country
United States
XXLANCEXX said:
Finally Finished the game last night
Starting Tales Of Phantasia on the GBA
i got it complete with the box and everything for only $14
was it worth it

Man I want to play Tales of Phantasia so bad, pretty good deal if you ask me.

frogmyster3

Trophies
XP
Country
TheRealFatShady said:
Anyone know the locations of all the legendaries, and are those sages supposed to actually battle you?

The sages don't battle you however two of them have members of Team Plasma appear to battle you. Legendary wise here are the ones I've caught/found:
- Reshiram/Zekrom - After Elite Four, can't be missed.
- Kobaruon (first of trio) - Cave on Route 6. Talk to an old man in the cave and it's not far from there. The other 2 then unlock.
- Terakion (trio) - Victory Road
- Birijoin (trio) - Forest before Sky Arrow Bridge, to the right.
- Torunersoru/Borutersoru - After the E4 go to Route 7. When it has adverse weather if you walk past one of the houses you'll be invited in. Once you come back out they will roam.

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm pretty sure I've done all there is in this game, except one thing. Fighting the World Champion. I've beaten the Elite 4 rematch twice, defeated Cynthia 3 times, defeated every Trainer in every Route, captured/defeated almost every Legendary. I'm at a loss of what to do. I know there is that Villa in Sazanami town where you can fight something like 6 trainers in a row, with them all getting progessively stronger. Every day, a new one shows up, but at the moment, there are only 4 trainers for me. I'm sure fighting the World Champion has nothing to do with that, but I'm doing it just to do it. I guess I'm just wondering what I have to do to fight the World Champion, and where he/she/it is located.

TL;DR: What do I have to do to fight the World Champion, and where is he/she/it located?

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where do you fight cynthia
smile.gif

and who the heck is the world champion?

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am more of a visual type of guy so if there is a video showing somebody capturing the legendaries then PM me a link to it or something since it appears that images and videos are not accepted.

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
where do you fight cynthia
smile.gif

and who the heck is the world champion?

You fight Cynthia in Sazanami Town. She's on the 3rd house to the right of the Villa, or as you're entering the Town, the first house on the left. She has 5 level 75 Pokemon, and a level 77 Garchomp. You can fight her once a day for Exp. and whatnot.

And I'm not sure who the World Champion is, that's why I'm so eager to battle him/her/it. There is nothing on Serebii, and there are no videos on Youtube about the World Champion, but I know the World Champion is in the game somewhere.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found this. serebii

Pokémon Trainer Cynthia

Like previous games, Pokémon Black & White include some ties to the past games. This time, Sinnoh Champion Cynthia makes a return appearance. In this game, you will find her in a house in Sazanami Town. There, she will tell you about Sinnoh and then will challenge you to a battle. This is a full six on six battle and she has many powerful Pokémon

After you have defeated her, you'll have the ability to come and rematch her again at any point once a day. However, in addition to this, various other characters come to her house including Elite Four members Shikimi and Caitlin, the latter of which reminisces about the Battle Castle in the Battle Frontier of Sinnoh.

GameFreak Morimoto

On the 22nd floor of the GameFreak building in Hiun City, you will find the character known as Morimoto. He is based upon the real life person, Shigeki Morimoto, a person who has worked on the games since the very beginning. He will battle you once a day, every day.

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got to the part in Pokemon White after you beat the 7th gym. I just got to the part where you see N and he flies away with Reshiram. What do I do now?

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
Porkmaster said:
So I'm pretty sure I've done all there is in this game, except one thing. Fighting the World Champion. I've beaten the Elite 4 rematch twice, defeated Cynthia 3 times, defeated every Trainer in every Route, captured/defeated almost every Legendary. I'm at a loss of what to do. I know there is that Villa in Sazanami town where you can fight something like 6 trainers in a row, with them all getting progessively stronger. Every day, a new one shows up, but at the moment, there are only 4 trainers for me. I'm sure fighting the World Champion has nothing to do with that, but I'm doing it just to do it. I guess I'm just wondering what I have to do to fight the World Champion, and where he/she/it is located.

TL;DR: What do I have to do to fight the World Champion, and where is he/she/it located?

The theme is used in VGC tournaments, not in game.

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Silent Storm said:
Porkmaster said:

The theme is used in VGC tournaments, not in game.

Ah, okay! Thanks, that explains a lot. So I guess I'm done with the game. All my Pokemon are around level 82, and everything is getting overly easy at this point.

Soulshade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard that black and white a sort of matchmaking system for wifi battles like pokemon battle rev. Is this true? And if it is, does anyone know the text sequence to get to it?

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, there is random matchmaking that you can do by going to the pokemon center and talking to the third lady (the one on your right), but I'd forget about that until the PGL site goes online this friday.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
edit: never mind. it doesnt show it automatically. you have to press select to show it >_>

edit2: just saw cynthia. awesome theme as always
smile.gif
and i forgot to save beforehand >_

itsben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has probably been answered but i'm not about to look through 500+ pages....Does the c.gear/wi-fi/dream world work for flash cards? I know dream world is down currently but would still like to know.

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
itsben said:
This has probably been answered but i'm not about to look through 500+ pages....Does the c.gear/wi-fi/dream world work for flash cards? I know dream world is down currently but would still like to know.

C Gear works with flashcards, but you can't use the IR feature.

QUOTEI just got to the part in Pokemon White after you beat the 7th gym. I just got to the part where you see N and he flies away with Reshiram. What do I do now?

Fly to the desert area and explore the desert temple. A tip: Don't run on the quicksand.

After you've done that section fly to the 4th town (the one with the museum) and go to the gym. Once the cutscene is done fly back to the city with the 7th gym and go east of the town (this should lead you out of the town) till you come to a bridge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8