• Replies 8,959
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goldor said:
I am r4ymond said:
I need help.

I already beat the 7th Gym Leader and went up to the place where you see Reshiram/Zekrom for the first time. I beat a few Team Plasma Grunts there. My "Rivals" take me out of the place and left me to be free. I go all the way to the right and see 2 Plasma Grunts blocking my way to the next city.

What do I do?

You have to go in the desert in the sand castle and there you will found your rival telling you that the team plasma is in the castle

Sorry for my english

Alright, thanks guys. I had no idea where to go. I went back into that Ruins place and found nothing. Searched around Route 8 and found nothing as well.
dskartmasta said:
QUOTE(I am r4ymond @ Sep 26 2010, 12:49 AM)
I need help.

I already beat the 7th Gym Leader and went up to the place where you see Reshiram/Zekrom for the first time. I beat a few Team Plasma Grunts there. My "Rivals" take me out of the place and left me to be free. I go all the way to the right and see 2 Plasma Grunts blocking my way to the next city.

What do I do?

IDK if you found out yet but you have to do back to the desert. To get around the quick sand just walk don't run.

Alright, thanks guys. I had no idea where to go. I went back into that Ruins place and found nothing. Searched around Route 8 and found nothing as well.

Zav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dskartmasta said:
Zav said:
hey guys can someone help me evolve my gentoru?
What do you need to trade to evo it? If so I'll help. Also how do you do random battles? I got to the lady and IDK what I'm doing wrong.

yeah you need to trade

my FC is 1806-7863-3285 and the name is KK

dskartmasta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zav said:
dskartmasta said:
Zav said:
hey guys can someone help me evolve my gentoru?
What do you need to trade to evo it? If so I'll help. Also how do you do random battles? I got to the lady and IDK what I'm doing wrong.

yeah you need to trade

my FC is 1806-7863-3285 and the name is KK
my FC is 4899-1554-6104 name is matt

and r4ymmond I'll edit this post in a sec to help you.

Edit.

OK this is what you do. Go to Raimon City and go south to route 4.Keep going til you past the brigde. Then go left.Now you are in that big field with dirt and stuff lol. Don't go to the castle go to the stairs going underground. As soon as you get there your rival or whoever will talk to you. Go inside and walk past the first quicksand pit. After that you just have to do the little maze til you get all the way to the bottom for the thing and you will battle N or something lol.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's weird...Is the place that I'm supposed to go to known as Ancient Castle? 'Cause I wandered around the desert with Walk Through Walls on (didn't want to have a hard time finding "the" castle). I ended up there and then faced a Plasma Grunt that had a level 64 Desert Dragon-thing. That was unexpected.

dskartmasta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
That's weird...Is the place that I'm supposed to go to known as Ancient Castle? 'Cause I wandered around the desert with Walk Through Walls on (didn't want to have a hard time finding "the" castle). I ended up there and then faced a Plasma Grunt that had a level 64 Desert Dragon-thing. That was unexpected.
No don't go to the castle. The castle is after the E4. You go right of the castle and you will see about 5 head shaped things. That's where you go.

Edit sorry zap my FC is 4899-1553-6104.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dskartmasta said:
I am r4ymond said:
No don't go to the castle. The castle is after the E4. You go right of the castle and you will see about 5 head shaped things. That's where you go.

Yeah, I just found it too. I went a bit right from the castle and found the 5 statues. Thanks for helping. Hopefully I won't get stuck in that type of situation again.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another Question: What's the item Daakusutoon (a little, round, black ball) that was given to me by the the Gym Leader of the Museum? Is it an item used to awaken Zekrom or something?

dskartmasta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
Another Question: What's the item Daakusutoon (a little, round, black ball) that was given to me by the the Gym Leader of the Museum? Is it an item used to awaken Zekrom or something?
Yup.

Edit:Zav did you get my PM?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yet Another Question.... >.<

The 8th Gym is blocked by an FBI-Agent-Looking-Person. I went up of the city and noticed that I was following the path of the E4 place. I went to the right of the city and there was a person blocking the entrance.

What do I do now?

narnia22

Trophies
XP
Country
I am r4ymond said:
Yet Another Question.... >.<

The 8th Gym is blocked by an FBI-Agent-Looking-Person. I went up of the city and noticed that I was following the path of the E4 place. I went to the right of the city and there was a person blocking the entrance.

What do I do now?
you have to talk to the 8th gym leader at his/her house.it is located to the left of the pkmn centre of that city.talk to him/her and he/she will return to the gym

mathewd3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cooleo said:
im stuck. after seeing n take off with reshiram where do i go?? cant go on the cylinder bridge as there are 2 plazma guys there an i

Go back to the dessert bit
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay