jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I held onto the game for like a day and a half, deciding on whether or not to play it. Then, saturday afternoon, I finally started playing it, and i loved it so far. I only played on and off to the first gym, but i think i'm gonna hold off until the US version comes out. Like i really love these, it feels so fresh and original, like what red, blue and green, and yellow could have been if they were made this generation.

dragonuber

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
jonesman99 said:
I held onto the game for like a day and a half, deciding on whether or not to play it. Then, saturday afternoon, I finally started playing it, and i loved it so far. I only played on and off to the first gym, but i think i'm gonna hold off until the US version comes out. Like i really love these, it feels so fresh and original, like what red, blue and green, and yellow could have been if they were made this generation.
OR. you could play until you beat the second gym. since there isn't any story stuff that would spoil you yet.

wafflestick

(insert title here)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just beat the first gym a while ago(game was running smoothly), i return to play the game some more but something went wrong with the sav file since the game gets stuck on "Loading". any ideas how to fix or do i have to start from scratch?
glare.gif

running Acekard with akaio firmware 1.7.1 thanks

KaitoTheRamenBan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hakuo said:
Well someone figured out which Guy is the Fosile guy?
I Want my turtle or my flying rock thingy. ^^

On your way to the 4th gym, there is a desert area, after you pass the guy that doesn't let you pass until after you beat the 3rd gym, take a far left and go up. The background music will change, you should talk to the Doctor trainer since he's like the Nurse earlier in the game who heals your pokemon for free. There will be a cave surrounded by Blue Darumas, and go inside, if you go to the far left, there are 2 NPCs, one that won't let you go further and another NPC that will give you 2 fossils, the first option gives you the turtle while the 2nd option gives you the bird

Hakuo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay and where to go with the Fossils?

Btw iam on my way to the Elite 4 now, iam not supossed to defeat N before?
Because i gained my Masterball and stuff.
Or did i miss something?

dragonuber

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
niedy said:
What team did you beat elite 4 with??? Please post back
The mushroom with the pokeball logo.
Fire starter 3rd evo
That tomb with arms. its a ghost pokemon
GIGAISU
3rd evolution of that icecream
Evolution of that zebra.

It was when the e-4 was lvl 40+

Now my team is

Mushroom - lv 84
fire starter - 85
tomb with arms - 81
last evo of kibago - 73
mamoswine - 76
starmie - 80

-EDIT-

Anyone know if theres a place to gamble or play slots in black and white?

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dragonuber said:
jonesman99 said:
OR. you could play until you beat the second gym. since there isn't any story stuff that would spoil you yet.
i've already spoiled the story for myself... and i must say, they have outdone themselves story wise when it comes to an in-game story, its on par with the first couple of MOVIES, and this is just the first 2 GAMES of this generation, now when "Gray" comes out, its going to be epic!

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
How is everyone doing i hope you are all enjoying your game
yaynds.gif

Ps slightly of topic do you think the people here will be able to translate pokemon B&W?

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just got my 5th gym badge kinda slow getting around when you don't know any japanese so I have to talk to bloody every single person to make sure I got everything. I love the game regardless.

ang86elax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
does anyone know if you can catch old pokemon on this game after you beat the e4 or is there all new ones and no old ones?

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
heartgold said:
Just got my 5th gym badge kinda slow getting around when you don't know any japanese so I have to talk to bloody every single person to make sure I got everything. I love the game regardless.
I bet you love that i going to start learning Japanese now lol where my book.

BlacKitten9597

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone! I'm new here and I'm going to ask a question, I hope you'd answer nicely and quickly
smile.gif

In the patch that Porkmaster posted, I don't seem to get which part of the patch code I'm supposed to be copy+pasting. Please help me.
Thanks!
smile.gif

warrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After connecting to my other DS using the transfer machine(i have the movie celebi and stuff) i get this screen: **EDIT Removed the pic for nintendo >.>**

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also happy birthday @Xdqwerty