• Start date
  • Views 1,177,577
  • Replies 8,959

jxthemafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
ok people to confirm no freeze no crash on ez flash vi.i been like 59 times out of the house and in nothing happened.love the graphics of the game but confirming again do u gain exp while fighting belle and the boy at starting

Srh.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SPX said:
cam someone try the wi-fi of the rom (the flash cart users of course)

I dll the Liberty Ticket for victini. It's succeful
smile.gif

kevin1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jxthemafia said:
ok people to confirm no freeze no crash on ez flash vi.i been like 59 times out of the house and in nothing happened.love the graphics of the game but confirming again do u gain exp while fighting belle and the boy at starting
You cant go back a few pages? You're supposed to gain EXP from the get go. The very first battles you have give you exp for both battles you have. Theres no "tutorial not giving exp". If you arent getting exp, your game needs to be patched, so wait patiently for it.

The Composer

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
jxthemafia said:

I confirm that on a EZ FLASH Vi, the rom indeed FREEZES AND CRASHES.

jxthemafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
bro i have the latest firmware 101 ob1 plus added the kernel rc 17.it works awesome on ez flash.try formatting and downloading the firmware from gba temp.and while copying rc 17 i replaced the files.

icefire227

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to play it on my Acekard 2i AKAIO on my DSi XL but it freezes after I name my character, right before I can start playing.

Anyone know of a way to remedy this?

kevin1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can also confirm on my DSi, DSTWO, that the wifi is indeed working and you can download the Liberty ticket. Uploading pics now

16gxr9g.jpg

2zqrd5l.jpg

ang86elax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
icefire227 said:
I'm trying to play it on my Acekard 2i AKAIO on my DSi XL but it freezes after I name my character, right before I can start playing.

im using the same setup as you and i didnt have a crash

The Composer

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
jxthemafia said:
bro i have the latest firmware 101 ob1 plus added the kernel rc 17.it works awesome on ez flash.try formatting and downloading the firmware from gba temp.and while copying rc 17 i replaced the files.

I have the latest firmware (v101), the latest kernel (3.0 OB2 - dsixl) and the game crashes. Tried other games today like last window, and no problem at all.

So either you are lucky, or you are lying.

pokerealm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PEOPLE PLEASE STOP ASKING THINGS LIKE "How can I fix this?" or "I get no exp, how come?".

When there's an available patch, it will be posted >_>
So many people who strongly believed there was no AP in these games, and now they're like OMG I CAN'T PLAY HURRY UP AND FIX!

Do it yourself, or wait for the people who're spending loads of their free time trying to fix it.
It's way more complicated than you'd think.

kadyome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tehee! what is this item I got? name is, Ribati Chiketto.. hmm english for.. "Liberty Ticket" ? Am I Right? I think its a ticket for a Ship Ride in Hiun City!! got it from Wi-Fi Connect stuff etc. XDD

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
kevin1231 said:
I can also confirm on my DSi, DSTWO, that the wifi is indeed working and you can download the Liberty ticket. Uploading pics now
*pics*
put spoilers dude :/ i am about to beat the first gym
smile.gif
DSTWO FTW!

icefire227

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ang86elax said:
icefire227 said:

im using the same setup as you and i didnt have a crash

Do I need like a different firmware update?

If so how do I check my firmware and update it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had that i don't think