• Views 1,178,163
  • Replies 8,959

TheRealFatShady

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it to load finally after all my winRAR troubles, just downloaded a 256mb file with just the .nds

EXP AP and... Pokemon Center AP (first one freezes) on M3 DS Real with FW needed for HG/SS AP. Newest?

I need a second flash card for my cousin, so I may just buy a Supercard DSTWO while I wait for the AP to be cracked.
Does anyone know if they can use the same microSD and SDHC cards as my M3?

Also, where is the best place to get one that is real, and not some crappy clone? Thanks guys

jxthemafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
what about ez flash is it working?
ph34r.gif

kimera

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does it work on Acekard 2i? If so, how well.

Also can anyone confirm whether this works on a non-japanese DSi or whether it is region locked.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
The Composer said:
TrolleyDave said:
Then it doesn't work perfectly does it. I wish people would stop saying that. If it suffers from copy protection then it does not work perfectly.

Chill out. There is no harm if he thinks that way.

Yes but every time someone posts that it works perfectly on X cart or Y emulator then people try it and come back and it creates a ton of posts from people saying that it doesn't work perfectly for them and how do they get it to work.

kevin1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Echoekid said:
kevin1231 said:
Heres the save file peeps, try it yourselves if you get any luck. This is on the route after you pass the first city with the pkmn center
;_; Tried the save on my Cyclods, non beta firmware and I do not gain any xp... Otherwise it workds normally.

Damn, oh well it was worth a try.. atleast you have a level 9 grass starter instead now
happy.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Srh. said:
Hope the XP's AP fix will come tonight or tomorrow 'cos i don't have any freeze.

There won't be individual patches for each AP problem. They will fix them all and then release a patch. You might even see a firmware update for whichever cart you use to fix the problem before the patch.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
kevin1231 said:
coolness said:
it freeze on akaio 1.7.1 latest loaders when entering the Pkm centre
Dude heres my save file, use it, its right after the pokemon center and into the next route. See if you can get anything from it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qr1n5c

don`t need it anymore
biggrin.gif

just use another DMA (Green) and it works again but if you load in green dma it`s in slowmotion :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU