Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Omega_2 said:
TrolleyDave said:
Matthell2002 said:
Damm funny , you tube vid , think daves wishing he could implement that to counter the trolls

You hit the nail on the head mate! lol I remove them afterwards but I post them to just to relieve my stress!
wink.gif
Knowing how certain trends keep happening, might want to keep an eye on the '300' page, you know people and "Sparta!"

I have it set to 30 posts per page so there's a long way to go for me! It's only at 150 at the mo. And try not to post in Comic Sans, it tends to get up peoples backs. Thanks.
smile.gif

RyouChan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Psh, like you even need to know Japanese to figure out Pokemon games. I can still enjoy the new Pokemon, the aesthetics of the new areas, new music, etc.. And being a game that caters to little kids, the storyline I make up in my head is probably more interesting because it has more blackjack and hookers.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mdyer94 said:
Got the game an hour or so ago. You'll all enjoy it. It's a nice refreshing change from the original formula of Pokemon.

Where did you order yours from? I'm still waiting for mine. Not too impatient, (especially seeing as it hasn't been released yet), but just wondering.

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Warrior522 said:
mdyer94 said:
I highly doubt any of you speak Japanese anyway, so what's with all the jealousy? xD

The game does not require reading to play. Derp.
Thank you very much for pointing this out. PEOPLE! THE ROM IS NOT OUT, AND YOU ALL CAN WAIT. FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO PLAY INSTEAD OF WHINING ABOUT HOW THERE'S STILL NO DUMP. EVERYONE KNOWS, AND NO ONE CARES!

RyouChan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it isn't. I remembered them by PP and base power on my heart gold JP cart and it worked fine the whole time.

If the type, PP, accuracy, and base power can't remind someone what a move is, I don't know what to tell them. They're just.. stupid.

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mikehoncho16 said:
Warrior522 said:
mdyer94 said:
I highly doubt any of you speak Japanese anyway, so what's with all the jealousy? xD

Thank you very much for pointing this out. PEOPLE! THE ROM IS NOT OUT, AND YOU ALL CAN WAIT. FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO PLAY INSTEAD OF WHINING ABOUT HOW THERE'S STILL NO DUMP. EVERYONE KNOWS, AND NO ONE CARES!

Well said, Mike; but I'm afraid it's pointless...

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Mikehoncho16 said:
Warrior522 said:
mdyer94 said:

Who are you speaking in caps to???

Not so many people are whining anymore.... >__>

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
I have it set to 30 posts per page so there's a long way to go for me! It's only at 150 at the mo. And try not to post in Comic Sans, it tends to get up peoples backs. Thanks.
smile.gif
It looks fine to me, what happened to make people hate it so much?

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mdyer94 said:
Warrior522 said:
mdyer94 said:

derp it's hard to know which attacks to use. derp.
Well it's actually quite easy. You look at the colour typing and the power, and if you're really unsure you look at the move pools on bulbapedia which tells you what moves they learn and at which level.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Omega_2 said:
TrolleyDave said:
smile.gif

Too many people posting in it, and some users using it while spamming prolifically.

RyouChan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giratina16 said:
mdyer94 said:
Warrior522 said:
mdyer94 said:

derp it's hard to know which attacks to use. derp.
Well it's actually quite easy. You look at the colour typing and the power, and if you're really unsure you look at the move pools on bulbapedia which tells you what moves they learn and at which level.

This. The only moves I have trouble with occasionally are the plethora of normal non-attacking moves that do various things.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Omega_2 said:
TrolleyDave said:
smile.gif

Too many people posting in it, and some users using it while spamming prolifically.
Oh god
ohmy.gif

Is THAT why people think of me as a spammer on forums? ._.
I guess this is better, then?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo