giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ryukouki said:
I vote for topic lock. We haven't gotten anywhere near our objective. And yes, I read your post earlier about noob whining for constant updates earlier TD
tongue.gif
Do you really wanna risk all these people spilling over into other threads?

Paco96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I have this great idea. It's called shut up and wait for the mexicans to crack black and white for us. Sound like a good idea? I think it is.

xxsexyduckyxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giratina16 said:
Do you really wanna risk all these people spilling over into other threads?

It's worth it. Then the mods can release the banhammers and get rid of some of the more spammy people.

I've been here since the thread was ~40 pages, and you'll notice that I rarely say anything, because there's nothing that I can add to the topic. Lurking is the best thing people can do at this point, as shown by the 90-odd pages of people asking 'omg, rom?" "rom leak?" "leak rom?" "lolspam.".

Paco96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XXLANCEXX said:
Paco96 said:
Hey guys I have this great idea. It's called shut up and wait for the mexicans to crack black and white for us. Sound like a good idea? I think it is.
thats just wrong
tongue.gif
How is it wrong? The people who are cracking it are called "Mexican Uncracked"

kickhopper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Paco96 said:

"Guys, stop using the black and white discussion thread as a black and white discussion thread. This thread is clearly here so we all know when the "Mexicans" are done cracking the rom."

Yeah, no. Posts about bunkers and posts telling others what to do are the most out of place ones here in all honesty.

On topic though: I am dying to get that green little sucker made of Jello, that pink fetus looking one, and the new Ghost type everyone is talking about.

Oh and by the way, it looks like globallink.com and .net are owned by Nintendo now, they're not up yet but you guys should check them out tomorrow.

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Paco96 said:
XXLANCEXX said:
Paco96 said:
thats just wrong
tongue.gif
How is it wrong? The people who are cracking it are called "Mexican Uncracked"
oh thats the hacker team lol
well ladies and jets
im off to go beat hot wheels BF5
and check back later to see if everyone got back on topic
and im gonna check serebii and Pokebeach

kickhopper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah my bad, actually the addresses are pokemongloballink.com and pokemongloballink.net. Both are registered to The Pokemon Company.

GammaForce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This tread is like a parasite it just grows and grows, anyway who thinks that because B/W will make money for NIN. they're gonna have a 6th gen but this time it'll be something like technology+pokemon or something

Matthell2002

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dragonuber said:
XXLANCEXX said:
MunchingOrange said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmgWdUL9-uo

The Isshu Region is on the moon. ^Proof
oh wow seriously
no noob its in new york
Isn't it based on china? shanghai? cause then it would make sense if zekrom and reshiram were the ying and yang pokemon

wonder how long it took him to get all that information. Ying and yang too me Iooks like the poke-ball in the middle of the isshu region .
In all fact the developers could of based it off the Moon but i doubt they would of done that

TheRealFatShady

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait. Haven't gotten into it as much as a lot of others have, as in I don't know any next gen pokemon at all, but I would love to learn as I go.

I guess this is the best place as far as a leak goes? Only thing then is AP, firmware updates, etc....

chrissmith9c

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deathking said:
GammaForce said:
This tread is like a parasite it just grows and grows, anyway who thinks that because B/W will make money for NIN.

parasect.gif

PARAS SECT

I see what u did there!

ON Topic: How much do you competitive players think has changed in Ev training and triple battles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work