• Views 1,178,132
  • Replies 8,959

pikachu945

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GameWinner said:
Here is a non rom post : Pokémon Black and White are the first Pokémon games to receive a perfect 40/40 score from the gaming magazine Famitsu.

how can they score a 40/40 is they never played it or they got the copys to test?

markdgx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Didu50 said:
Just got back from school. Could somebody tell me Wtf happenned, and what the 40+ pages are about. kthxbai
No rom yet.
People have the game, they showed us unboxing pictures.

And that's about all.

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
GameWinner said:
Here is a non rom post : Pokémon Black and White are the first Pokémon games to receive a perfect 40/40 score from the gaming magazine Famitsu.

Yeah that surprises me.. Aren't they the first game to beat the MOTHER series too..?

EDIT: Nevermind, a lot of games got perfect scores from them, lol.

tnaden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameWinner said:
Famitsu's 40/40 isn't what it used to be. They have handed out a lot of them in recent years... and it's not a shocker that this game got it.

Good to know though, it's not total crap
biggrin.gif

NatureMade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Didu50 said:
Just got back from school. Could somebody tell me Wtf happenned, and what the 40+ pages are about. kthxbai

"IS ROM OUT?"
"WHO HAS LINK, I CAN FIX"
"AP TEAM WORKING HARD"
"WAIT FOR GAME TO COME OUT GAIZ"
"RELEASE SCENE WILL TELL YOU WHEN OUT, GTFO"

Pretty much that.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pikachu945 said:
GameWinner said:

how can they score a 40/40 is they never played it or they got the copys to test?
I think game reviewers get the game early.

Awesome turtwig

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pikachu945 said:
GameWinner said:

Really? Know what page those images are on? I don't want to go shifting through 40 pages.

Sheikonh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pikachu945 said:
GameWinner said:

Well, actually, the magazines have the copies for rating the games. I think that's how they work, or almost here, in Spain ._.

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
tnaden said:
GameWinner said:
Famitsu's 40/40 isn't what it used to be. They have handed out a lot of them in recent years... and it's not a shocker that this game got it.

Good to know though, it's not total crap
biggrin.gif

Yeah well if this game got it.. I'm hoping the next MOTHER release gets a perfect score.. I can't believe Nintendogs got a perfect score... Honestly I understand it was a revolutionary pet simulator but other people did pet simulators before Nintendogs, and the game isn't a very big one. Once you've done everything you can it gets pretty boring.

XoxconnorxoX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
407 User(s) are reading this topic (292 Guests and 5 Anonymous Users)

110 Members: powered_by_tux, tnaden, savior-of-twilight, nebula91, Silent Storm, XoxconnorxoX, megadude1, Didu50, basher11, Sheikonh, RebornX, greenmew2, steven gambee, Redrum22x, GameWinner, Awesome turtwig, RockingAlex, Roxas95, TrolleyDave, batista1995, Rockman GFF, DonBren, Enigmaboy1337, XXLANCEXX, chrissmith9c, darkreaperofdreams, TwinRetro, bt52694, zensure, abel009, Gazooki, thekoopawizard, cyba89, ankrahman28, kingofgamesgx, pikachu945, jmaster13, KHNA, Bluespeed, sergster1, HBK, IceSoul, snake32493, Project_Zero, DragonBleachPiece, Smugleaf, TFDELTA, jorpor, wesley0104, Saken, NatureMade, suzunahara, dbolt, SonicRax, kickhopper, VampHax, IRISHLAD09, Alex658, XD-001, Trademark3001, Sylar1, MarkusE, Leoat12, DeadLocked, horsey1157, xDarkAngelx, Laxus, shot571, Gregora, Gogetagt, SPARTAN 91 UK, kevin1231, gsmumbo, frogmyster3, hunter291, lolval, lewyp1, shayminSKY, Cuber, LifeTrack, bloodred, KazoWAR, yeop, xxsexyduckyxx, Steveice10, dukem, thieves like us, MauriiDS, rpga, nugundam0079, bigtukker, Hakoda, BobTheJoeBob, Fedex14, Umbra, DragonFire353, Thiemo, lynn silvermoon, .MM., jaxxster, PrinceNOOB, ashly138, R2DJ, kog, elementking, rock7, IceRentoraa29, Urchin, xvirus, Echoekid

---------------------------
So many people into pokemon
yaynds.gif

-------------------------------------

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is 6:41am and a friend on a site said that they will get they're copy from amazon today since he lives in japan
so its a 70/100 chance we will get the game today but besides that
I WANT DENCHURA the electric Spider
smile.gif

looks awsome

greenmew2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Awesome turtwig said:
pikachu945 said:
GameWinner said:

Really? Know what page those images are on? I don't want to go shifting through 40 pages.
famitsu10.jpg

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Awesome turtwig said:
Okay.
So what starter are you guys getting. Smugleaf for me, he's so darn smug.
Tsutaja/Smugleaf, for Pokémon Black.
The fire bacon (lololol!) for Pokémon White though I won't be playing the game 'till the NA versions are out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"