Gaming [JPN] Official ‘Pokémon Black’ and ‘White’ Thread

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 1,181,125
  • Replies 8,959

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sylar1 said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
Sylar1 said:
Giga_Gaia said:
This was obviously fake. If the real rom would have really been out, you'd think other places aside this lame portuguese forum nobody know about would be aware of the rom's existence.

QUOTE said:
What kind of douchebag makes a fake rom? I'm not saying anyone on here does. I'm just saying who goes and wastes their time to make someone else miserable?

Believe me, there is a lot of fat people living in their mom's basement with nothing better to do than troll people.

XD u mad, the people who make them probably don't do any of those things. You love your pokemon so much you try generalizing people.
So what kind of person does do this sad, lame, trick that really benefits no one.

Someone with 10 minutes of their free time to edit a rom? You act like it takes 80 hours to do it.
It's sad and lame nonetheless.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
crush.jpg
wub.gif

rvd42387

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lets get away from the rom talk...am I the only one upset by the decision to not have any old pokemon active until after you beat the game?

kickhopper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BobTheJoeBob said:
Sylar1 said:
Giga_Gaia said:
This was obviously fake. If the real rom would have really been out, you'd think other places aside this lame portuguese forum nobody know about would be aware of the rom's existence.

QUOTE said:
What kind of douchebag makes a fake rom? I'm not saying anyone on here does. I'm just saying who goes and wastes their time to make someone else miserable?

Believe me, there is a lot of fat people living in their mom's basement with nothing better to do than troll people.

XD u mad, the people who make them probably don't do any of those things. You love your pokemon so much you try generalizing people.
So what kind of person does do this sad, lame, trick that really benefits no one.

Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

darkreaperofdrea

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
my theory is...there is no rom
and if there is hackers are working on it so we can play it the moment that it is released
i'm really hype for this game,but i have to wait...so
i'll play Gears Of War instead,to kill time before the release of this baby
so...we'll see each other later
Smell Ya Later!.

kickhopper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rvd42387 said:
lets get away from the rom talk...am I the only one upset by the decision to not have any old pokemon active until after you beat the game?

Yes. Most people would prefer a different game instead of the same crap they keep releasing.

steven gambee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
rvd42387 said:
i think its an interesting move, it shocks me that pika wont be there cuz its the franchise mascot and has been in every game since the beginning. but i like it because it's a refresh and allows for ppl who played the older generations to experience something different and also to bring in new fans. overal im not disappointed by the choices GF has made about black and white (cept for the fire/fighting starter, and the psychic type girl thingy that i thought was a trainer) i think these might very well be the best games sincy R/B/Y themselves

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
rvd42387 said:

I actually don't mind. I've been sick of seeing geodude and zubat all over since the red and blue days. :-/

I haven't found the games to be that interesting since G/S/C (inb4Nostalgia queer) although I've still kept up with them.

I am hoping these game bring sort of a fresh start over for me, you know?

dragonuber

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
nebula91 said:
rvd42387 said:

I actually don't mind. I've been sick of seeing geodude and zubat all over since the red and blue days. :-/

I haven't found the games to be that interesting since G/S/C (inb4Nostalgia queer) although I've still kept up with them.

Which BW pokemon is going to replace zubats and geodudes now?

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
steven gambee said:
rvd42387 said:
i think its an interesting move, it shocks me that pika wont be there cuz its the franchise mascot and has been in every game since the beginning. but i like it because it's a refresh and allows for ppl who played the older generations to experience something different and also to bring in new fans. overal im not disappointed by the choices GF has made about black and white (cept for the fire/fighting starter, and the psychic type girl thingy that i thought was a trainer) i think these might very well be the best games sincy R/B/Y themselves

Its a nice fresh start,were you will have to learn about new poke's and such,IMO Not a bad idea as if people want the older pokes that badly they will just rush to beat the game sooner

dragonuber said:
nebula91 said:
QUOTE(rvd42387 @ Sep 15 2010, 02:12 PM)

Good question anyone got any idea's on this one?

tuddy666

Trophies
XP
Country
rvd42387 said:
I'm not really upset about it, truth be told. I, for one, welcome our new overlords pokémon.

Maybe I'll transfer some of my old mons over for tournaments and such, but it's not really likely; since I'm happy with a lot of the new pokémon that have been shown so far.

Charon

Trophies
Website
saiph-charon.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Slovenia
dragonuber said:
nebula91 said:
rvd42387 said:

koromori (a psychic/flying bat pokemon) instead of zubat
the rock that gets blue and red shoudl replace geodude as the cmmon rock pokemon
theres water/ghost jellyfishes and whatnot to replace tentacool
and i guess the green fish will eb the old rod default encounter ala magikarp
etc etc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yawn