Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
LunarDD said:
mthrnite said:
If you offer, or ask for links to any rom here, chances are you'll have your PM's shut down at the least, and be banned at the worst, with not much in between to gamble with.

So don't, ok guys. I know you want this thing, but have a little respect for our forum rules please.

So what can I do? This isnt the real rom I think because of the intro.
You can read our forum rules. I believe I made myself clear, but the forum rules should fill in any gaps for you.
Don't offer or ask for links to roms or links to sites with roms. That's the main thing.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have to choose new game before you see the intro. The intro isn't even like that, you see the professor talking first.

LunarDD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mthrnite said:
LunarDD said:
mthrnite said:
If you offer, or ask for links to any rom here, chances are you'll have your PM's shut down at the least, and be banned at the worst, with not much in between to gamble with.

So don't, ok guys. I know you want this thing, but have a little respect for our forum rules please.

You can read our forum rules. I believe I made myself clear, but the forum rules should fill in any gaps for you.
Don't offer or ask for links to roms or links to sites with roms. That's the main thing.

thats the reason why I didnt answer the 12 PMs I have

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TFDELTA said:
Giga_Gaia said:
You have to choose new game before you see the intro. The intro isn't even like that, you see the professor talking first.
I don't know if you'll see professor but... you must see ANY INTRODUCTION

Of course you will see the professor, it's been like that in every pokemon games. I don't think they would change that.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
LunarDD said:
mthrnite said:
LunarDD said:
mthrnite said:

thats the reason why I didnt answer the 12 PMs I have
QUOTE(LunarDD @ Sep 15 2010, 01:37 PM)
Its crashes ate the end of the intro, yes I can give you the link but I cant post it here
The "yes I can give you the link" part was what was concerning me. I'm sure you understand.
We have a lot of new members, so I thought I'd be as clear as I could for their benefit.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This was obviously fake. If the real rom would have really been out, you'd think other places aside this lame portuguese forum nobody know about would be aware of the rom's existence.

QUOTE said:
What kind of douchebag makes a fake rom? I'm not saying anyone on here does. I'm just saying who goes and wastes their time to make someone else miserable?

Believe me, there is a lot of fat people living in their mom's basement with nothing better to do than troll people.

Actually, he could give the link to anyone as long as it's not in any way using the forum. Unless gbatemp actually own every emails service like gmail or hotmail and actually own every IM services and stuff like that, they can't do anything to prevent anyone from giving the rom to anybody.

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
This was obviously fake. If the real rom would have really been out, you'd think other places aside this lame portuguese forum nobody know about would be aware of the rom's existence.

QUOTE said:
What kind of douchebag makes a fake rom? I'm not saying anyone on here does. I'm just saying who goes and wastes their time to make someone else miserable?

Believe me, there is a lot of fat people living in their mom's basement with nothing better to do than troll people.

As I said, welcome to the internet. Like in the real world, some people are just assholes.

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
sergititob said:
LunarDD can you take me the link of the rom for PM please?? Thanks
yaywii.gif
if mod check the pm you will be pwnd, take care
P.S.I only watch Football World Cup... I'm not very keen on football/soccer

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Giga_Gaia said:
TFDELTA said:
Giga_Gaia said:
I don't know if you'll see professor but... you must see ANY INTRODUCTION

Of course you will see the professor, it's been like that in every pokemon games. I don't think they would change that.
i think he mean something like

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:

QUOTE said:

XD u mad, the people who make them probably don't do any of those things. You love your pokemon so much you try generalizing people.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Sylar1 said:
Giga_Gaia said:

QUOTE said:

XD u mad, the people who make them probably don't do any of those things. You love your pokemon so much you try generalizing people.

I wish there were a facebook like button right now...

On topic, What is Pokabu's Stage 1 and 2 typing??

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sylar1 said:
Giga_Gaia said:

QUOTE said:

So what kind of person does do this sad, lame, trick that really benefits no one.

LunarDD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Judging by your atitude we will never get the rom, because you judge all people like trolls, I tried the next time I will not waste my time trying to prove you that what I was saying was true, you wanna believe you believe, you dont wanna believe? Than I dont give a damn.
smile.gif

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BobTheJoeBob said:
Sylar1 said:
Giga_Gaia said:

QUOTE said:

So what kind of person does do this sad, lame, trick that really benefits no one.

Someone with 10 minutes of their free time to edit a rom? You act like it takes 80 hours to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe