• Replies 8,959

markdgx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
LunarDD said:
it goes straith to that intro of the Professor enter in the house =S Im sorry I didnd touch the rom

Don't worry, I don't blame you
tongue.gif

I blame the person who made that rom.

I think we should just give up untill tomorrow.

Crahlo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
LOL!

How do poeple realy believe this video? You're so dumb.

The video compression is shitty.

And the begining of the game... without any title screen and "new game"... You're realy stupid guy's.

darkreaperofdrea

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
well the DEMO INTRO is of that
A DEMO
but i don't understand portuguese so i can't afford to go looking for the rom at that site,so i'd rather wait till you PM me a link or it leaks worldwide

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kind of douchebag makes a fake rom? I'm not saying anyone on here does. I'm just saying who goes and wastes their time to make someone else miserable?

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
If you offer, or ask for links to any rom here, chances are you'll have your PM's shut down at the least, and be banned at the worst, with not much in between to gamble with.

So don't, ok guys. I know you want this thing, but have a little respect for our forum rules please.

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tigas100 said:
how come there are still dumb people who dont believe in this. Everyone is playing the rom (the intro) because the rom crashes after it lol

if you want people to believe post More info about the rom like file size and details on it

LunarDD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mthrnite said:
If you offer, or ask for links to any rom here, chances are you'll have your PM's shut down at the least, and be banned at the worst, with not much in between to gamble with.

So don't, ok guys. I know you want this thing, but have a little respect for our forum rules please.

So what can I do? This isnt the real rom I think because of the intro.

Crahlo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, stupid noobs around here.
It's not the intro of the game... IT'S THE BEGINING AFTER TITLE SCREEN, did'nt you guy's watch Pokemon Sunday and other gameplay videos?

How do poeple realy believe this video? You're so dumb.

The video compression on the screen is shitty.

And the begining of the game... without any title screen and "new game"... You're realy stupid guy's.

xxsexyduckyxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the same exact one that was "found" the other night. It's just a video encrypted on a HG ROM.

In Black/White, you start the game, go through the title screens, select "New Game", and then after entering your name and WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF POKéMON!, this bit happens. It's a cinematic intro for the actual game, instead of the "Now let's go." shrinking bit.

I know that this one is a fake because I was one of the people who tested it out when it was first found, and when we pulled the info apart, everything was matching up with Heart Gold.

It's fake.

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xxsexyduckyxx said:
This is the same exact one that was "found" the other night. It's just a video encrypted on a HG ROM.

In Black/White, you start the game, go through the title screens, select "New Game", and then after entering your name and WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF POKéMON!, this bit happens. It's a cinematic intro for the actual game, instead of the "Now let's go." shrinking bit.

I know that this one is a fake because I was one of the people who tested it out when it was first found, and when we pulled the info apart, everything was matching up with Heart Gold.

It's fake.

Well, that's a relief; GBAtemp won't crash until the predicted Thursday after all!

LunarDD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xxsexyduckyxx said:

It's fake.

Thx for not be a stupid flammer
wink.gif
I understand now, so fake rom I will delete it thx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol