NatureMade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jxthemafia said:
people a little help when i download victni in wifi it gives me a code and the web pokemon-gl.com.i cant get victni please help
That isn't Victini Event. That would be your ID for the Pokemon Global Link [currently down]
The Event Download option is the third on the list
[Continue Game]
[New Game]
[Event Downloader ma-bob]
Just keep clicking the first option for every question, and you'll eventually hook into wifi, and download the ticket.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
I will we could do the clone cheats like on gold/silver oh was red and blue it's when you trade and you turn on your gameboy and somehow it get cloned?
Damm feel a little depressed hmm

jxthemafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
NatureMade said:
jxthemafia said:
people a little help when i download victni in wifi it gives me a code and the web pokemon-gl.com.i cant get victni please help
That isn't Victini Event. That would be your ID for the Pokemon Global Link [currently down]
[Continue Game]
[New Game]
Just keep clicking the first option for every question, and you'll eventually hook into wifi, and download the ticket.
Downloaded it now is it in my bag and where to use the ticket

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
jxthemafia said:
NatureMade said:
jxthemafia said:
[Continue Game]
[New Game]
In Hiun City (The REALLY BIG city), the very left dock, there is a boat, it will bring you to the island where Victini is
wink.gif

jxthemafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Thiemo said:
jxthemafia said:
NatureMade said:
jxthemafia said:
[Continue Game]
[New Game]
In Hiun City (The REALLY BIG city), the very left dock, there is a boat, it will bring you to the island where Victini is
wink.gif
bro ur great thank u.one question i had two new options u knw in start menu what were they.imean they took me to wifi but what were they supposed to do.from one i got the code tht is the gl code.but what was the second one for?

jxthemafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
jxthemafia said:
Thiemo said:
jxthemafia said:
NatureMade said:
jxthemafia said:
[Continue Game]
[New Game]
wink.gif
bro ur great thank u.one question i had two new options u knw in start menu what were they.imean they took me to wifi but what were they supposed to do.from one i got the code tht is the gl code.but what was the second one for?
bro im going to bed if u can please pm me

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did Anyone Get the Transfer Machine Cause i cant find it so Please Help Me Out With it
i need a guide on where to get in and i already have the Password I just need the Machine
I Want Zoroark

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PYUKEiLGHpQ?si=UosLAHElVkjIKfxN