• Views 1,179,148
  • Replies 8,959

Roxasorg13

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
RyouChan said:
I manually hex edited my Pokemon White ROM as well and am no longer experiencing issues on either DesMuME or Wood R4.

^^

Current team:

Tsutarja Lv. 14, Yooterii Lv. 14, Hiyappu Lv. 13, Munna Lv. 10 (just trying him out, he seems rather weak at this level though)

Just got the first badge.

It's nice that the daycare is so early in the game in B/W, lots of opportunities for breeding and if your starter is a bad nature it's not too late to breed it a bit if you got a female. Very nice.
smile.gif

dude how did you get hiyappu and munna!?
xD

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm loving these games, I just hate having to right down the Japanese names on a sheet of paper then writing down what that move is for a reference.

Flaming_printer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Roxasorg13 said:
RyouChan said:
I manually hex edited my Pokemon White ROM as well and am no longer experiencing issues on either DesMuME or Wood R4.

^^

Current team:

Tsutarja Lv. 14, Yooterii Lv. 14, Hiyappu Lv. 13, Munna Lv. 10 (just trying him out, he seems rather weak at this level though)

It's nice that the daycare is so early in the game in B/W, lots of opportunities for breeding and if your starter is a bad nature it's not too late to breed it a bit if you got a female. Very nice.
smile.gif

xD

I know he got Hiyapu from a guy on the route to the right of the Town/City Dento's gym is in.

pikajens

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sir VG said:
pikajens said:
I just downloaded the game with the experience patch.

However when I switch during a battle, and defeat the pokemon, the exp is not always equal.
An example

I had a lvl 4 Yooteri vs. a wild lvl4 Minezumi
I switched to my lvl 9 Mijumaru

When the Minezumi was defeated Mijumaru gained 11xp points while Yooteri gained 21 exp points. I didn't have xp share in my possession

Anyone else experiencing this?

One of them is getting "boosted" experience. It occurred in prior games too.

Is it normal for Japanese games only?
I just tried my english HG to make sure and my lvl 17 Sandslash gained the same amount as my lvl50+ Tyranitar

kadyome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My Team : Futachimaru Lv. 17 , Yaoppu Lv. 12 , Minezumi Lv. 8 , Munna Lv. 10

To get the monkeys, go to the right side of Sanyou City, talk to the girl at the far right of the path..

Flaming_printer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Charmandersrule said:
Can someone PLEASE help me? Im stuck after the first gym and i dotn know where to go!

Teach cut to one of your Pokemon. Go to the route to the right of the first gym town/city. Cut the tree. Go up and run into Belle. Go right and hear Munna. Go up and beat up Team Plasma. Go see the Dream World Lady. Go to the left of the first gym town/city. Go up and the rest is self explanatory.

Roxasorg13

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Flaming_printer said:
Roxasorg13 said:
RyouChan said:

^^

Current team:

smile.gif

xD

I know he got Hiyapu from a guy on the route to the right of the Town/City Dento's gym is in.

THX DUDE!!!

skweebl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flaming_printer said:
skweebl said:
It's odd. From what I can tell, the amount of experience gained from fainting a Pokemon is now affected by the difference in levels between the Poke fainted and the Poke receiving the experience. It makes it a little harder if you like to overlevel, but on the other hand, catching my lowbies up is a little easier.

Also, slight spoiler:

Dick move, Nintendo... Forcing us to fight with a type disadvantage on the first gym!? I can't even remember the last time I had such a difficult time with a gym. This may be shaping up into a very challenging Pokemon game.

As far as I knew that was never a new thing. I always had that happen to me ever since Red and Blue.

Nah, in every game previously, experience was determined solely by the fainted Pokemon's species and level. But now it seems like it's also influenced by the level of the Pokemon receiving the exp. Like when I was leveling up my little dog guy, I fought a level 7 weasel dude and got around 70 exp, which leveled pupster up. Next battle was also against a level 7 weasel thing, but that time pupster only got 59 experience.

Frip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
batista1995 said:
Im stuck at the second gym? how can i pass it?

Aloe’s Gym puzzle is kinda tough if you don’t read Japanese. Go the first shelf on the left, select the first option, then click the screens. Next shelf to go to is the second on the left (directly behind the first) and select the first option. After that’s done go up to the girl at the last shelf on the left and she will battle you. After she will step aside and you can read the book (first option) then go to the first shelf on the right, select first option. After that go to the girl on the right and she’ll battle you… beat her and she’ll step aside and the shelf will slide open to reveal a staircase to Aloe!

- from pokejungle

I'm right before that gym
biggrin.gif

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Frip said:
batista1995 said:
Im stuck at the second gym? how can i pass it?

Aloe’s Gym puzzle is kinda tough if you don’t read Japanese. Go the first shelf on the left, select the first option, then click the screens. Next shelf to go to is the second on the left (directly behind the first) and select the first option. After that’s done go up to the girl at the last shelf on the left and she will battle you. After she will step aside and you can read the book (first option) then go to the first shelf on the right, select first option. After that go to the girl on the right and she’ll battle you… beat her and she’ll step aside and the shelf will slide open to reveal a staircase to Aloe!

- from pokejungle

I'm right before that gym
biggrin.gif
does pokejungle have a walkthrough?
Oh and some lady gave me that green monkey, is it mine to keep?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1