L-81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kevin1231 said:
-snip-
Useless post. Cut the pointless spam out too. Everyone stop asking about leaks. have some patience. Can't wait 12-16 hours? It's always these noobs that just signed up yesterday or two days ago also, ugh. I Seen a dude with 30 posts already after just signing up yesterday... all his posts were in this topic alone.. GBATemp is a goddamn good website, you should probably post elsewhere so you wont make it as obvious that your just waiting for a link to a rom. Theres plenty of sections here that will probably distract you from reading this thread with all your free time.

A lot of you keep hoping for dumps but still don't know how to comprehend. Some have "tried" to dump it, but since it has DSi enhanced features, it makes the dumping process a bit more complicated.

Back to the ACTUAL topic by the way, i still havent seen any official confirmation about the final stage evolutions for the starters being real or fake. Has anyone with the actual game trained while playing to the point of getting to the final evolution?
HEY! i contributed to this constructively too. don't just think its spam god damn it! don't just presume we are spamming because we put all our posts on this subject!

dragonuber

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
2010091504054515f.png

its this

Thrasher92

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well, I've been watching this thread for about 2 days now, and I just made my own account. (About time, huh?)

OnTopic: I can't wait to get hold of the ROM, and I'm going to choose the firepig.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: Hyrule Warriors legends