Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Markos1993 said:
WTF?!!
So, if the japanese guys have his copys of Black & White, WHY THEY DON'T DUMP IT?!
I think it should be dumped today...

You act like it's a huge surprise that Japanese people get their copy first.
They don't have to dump it if they don't want to and if they rather stay on the safe side, let them.

You guys are acting like you're going to die if you don't get it right now.
Get over it and calm down.

Ulttimaa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yo, Kazo, get on AIM and message me.
ohmy.gif

kevin1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-snip-
Useless post. Cut the pointless spam out too. Everyone stop asking about leaks. have some patience. Can't wait 12-16 hours? It's always these noobs that just signed up yesterday or two days ago also, ugh. I Seen a dude with 30 posts already after just signing up yesterday... all his posts were in this topic alone.. GBATemp is a goddamn good website, you should probably post elsewhere so you wont make it as obvious that your just waiting for a link to a rom. Theres plenty of sections here that will probably distract you from reading this thread with all your free time.

A lot of you keep hoping for dumps but still don't know how to comprehend. Some have "tried" to dump it, but since it has DSi enhanced features, it makes the dumping process a bit more complicated.

Back to the ACTUAL topic by the way, i still havent seen any official confirmation about the final stage evolutions for the starters being real or fake. Has anyone with the actual game trained while playing to the point of getting to the final evolution?

Aerow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
you guys wont even understand the game.
You got a point there. If there is something like a "Find this item and deliver it" then we'd be going in circles till someone makes a walkthrough...

miles510

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
Maybe but we can get through it still with research... this isn't like, Ace Attorney where every answer is through dialogue.
Let people enjoy their games, whether they can understand what's going on or not

rvd42387

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:

Honestly Jan777 I don't even play pokemon games for the story any more i might make a story run when it comes out in the US ill purchase it, but for now when it does hit the tubes I am going to just do a nuzlocke run through it

miles510

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kevin1231 said:
-snip-
Useless post. Cut the pointless spam out too. Everyone stop asking about leaks. have some patience. Can't wait 12-16 hours? It's always these noobs that just signed up yesterday or two days ago also, ugh. I Seen a dude with 30 posts already after just signing up yesterday... all his posts were in this topic alone.. GBATemp is a goddamn good website, you should probably post elsewhere so you wont make it as obvious that your just waiting for a link to a rom. Theres plenty of sections here that will probably distract you from reading this thread with all your free time.

A lot of you keep hoping for dumps but still don't know how to comprehend. Some have "tried" to dump it, but since it has DSi enhanced features, it makes the dumping process a bit more complicated.

Back to the ACTUAL topic by the way, i still havent seen any official confirmation about the final stage evolutions for the starters being real or fake. Has anyone with the actual game trained while playing to the point of getting to the final evolution?

Hopefully I don't come across this way, I just found some things you all hadnt posted, so I joined just to join in convo; I won't be using the ROM anyway, I'm importing

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Woah guys, no need to get hot.
Im just stating a fact.

I just remembered playing that naruto game that was also japanese, and i cant get past a stage because I dont know what the fuck the game was trying to tell me.

Honestly, I find it harder to enjoy games if i cant understand what Im doing.

But, all you guys here seem to be pokepros, and must have memorized pokemon's redundant gameplay(not saying its a bad thing) so there's no stopping you I guess.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:

That doesn't really matter, Pokemon games aren't that hard. Walk through the one route you can usually walk, Find a town with a gym, try and go inside and fight people, if you can, that's the first gym, if not that's one of the gym's after. It isn't all that complicated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH