Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aerow said:
shadowdragon51 said:
Aerow said:
MeritsAlone said:
I dont know about you guys but i think that nintendo (someone in nintendo at least) is watching this forum right now >_>
Err, I dunno why but i agree with that.

On topic : Why is Iris the 8th Gym leader?!? Cant believe that the game designers made a kid as the 8th gym leader...

That the dragon one, right?

It seems to be a trend for young females to be the Dragon gym leaders. Remember G/S/C?
Yea but Clair was older remember? This girl looks like a Kid.

But Clair was still inexperianced/bratty. Maybe it has to do with creating an opposite of the Dragon type usuals personification: Big, strong, and just generally bad-ass.

Flaming_printer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aerow said:
MeritsAlone said:
I dont know about you guys but i think that nintendo (someone in nintendo at least) is watching this forum right now >_>

On topic : Why is Iris the 8th Gym leader?!? Cant believe that the game designers made a kid as the 8th gym leader...

I wonder what they will do with the anime? Will this be another Misty type of thing? Will Iris battle Ash for his eighth badge, or do you think that for the first time the Anime will have a different gym leader than the games?

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Aerow said:
MeritsAlone said:

RED SPY!

MeritsAlone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Omega_2 said:
Aerow said:
MeritsAlone said:

RED SPY!

BLU SPY!

creativ

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hmm i think give the dumpers a few more hours
biggrin.gif

dragonuber

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i don't see why they can't release the jap and english versions on the same day. then every game shop in the world would be flooded with people trying to get it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: umm, That was fun to watch :)