• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 435,073
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the sake of future argument, I would like everyone in this thread to assume I operate entirely with a lizard brain and just shoot a nuclear missle at anyone who gets in my way and take what I want because NOBODY wants to hear this whining ass "WAH WAH I'm the most moral libtard ever and superior to everyone else. Just ignore the whole pro-abortion murder stance and giant pentagram tattoo and Moloch statue over there".

Reactions: jimbo13

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the sake of future argument, I would like everyone in this thread to assume I operate entirely with a lizard brain and just shoot a nuclear missle at anyone who gets in my way and take what I want because NOBODY wants to hear this whining ass "WAH WAH I'm the most moral libtard ever and superior to everyone else. Just ignore the whole pro-abortion murder stance and giant pentagram tattoo and Moloch statue over there".
Dwayne-Elizondo-Mountain-Dew-Herbert-Camacho-Flipping-The-Bird-In-Idiocracy-Gif.gif

D

Deleted User

Son, one day you will understand the stupid phrase, "If you're not a libtard when you're younger you've got no heart. If you're not a right winger when you're older, you got no brain."

I see you have all of like a three, maybe a four hair mustache, so you're pushing around 16 or 18 or something now. When I was your age, I was a dumbass too. In fact, it's not a stretch to say anyone under the age of 25 is a potato. This is why you're not allowed to be president until 35.

While you can do math at the age of 18, you don't start to develop any sort of wisdom WHATSOEVER until around 25, and even then, not much. Not till around 30-35 does a man have any real sort of thought process above a cat that licks anti-freeze off the pavement.

So from your statements...
you got a lizard brain right?
I'll pass on your lizard brain.
I mean you stated your right wing in the past
just saying
:creep:

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

If you understood basic accepted science about human evolution you wouldn't think you sounded so clever there.
and if you knew the phase lizard brain, which is a substitute for stupid. you wouldn't feel so smart. Surely what you're saying isn't stupid. No sarcasm here.

Last edited by ,

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

The only people using the phrase lizard brain as a substitute for stupid are stupid people who don't realize what they are saying.
Yes you're right. I've totally never heard in writing an author calling a character lizard brained. Or some character in that universe saying that they (referring to another character) have a lizard brain.
Oh wait. No... I have.
It's more fun to say "you have a lizard brain"
than just calling you outright stupid.
it has the same meaning. Different phrasing.

This is a fucking joke. They authorized a voter fraud investigation and five seconds later the guy who is supposed to investigate resigns. These are supposed to be the top cops of the land, but they're like, "Ah, oh, shit. Don't want the Clintons and Biden crime family to try and kill me. I'm outta here!"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ag-william-barr-authorizes-justice-department-probe-voter-fraud
So... still not going to refute that claim?
Oh speaking of which. you also dodged another claim.
For each argument you dodge, I'll add it on the list.

And you're claiming humans did not evolve with this system? Should we award you with a PhD? Because nobody else on the planet claims this? Its seems you've risen above every researcher on earth who is ever existed by typing a word I used in google you don't even understand.
Never needed to claim that. Nor have not.

As for the "taxation is theft" claim. Since this thread has a lot of intellectual lightweights who are not going to be able to argue the realistic pros and cons of this issue. I guess I will have to tackle it.

The earth for all intents and purposes is a closed ecosystem caged deathmatch. War is the natural state of affairs and not peace in natural selection, of which humans are a part of. It's a complicated affair, but some would argue that even though people claim their rights are afforded to them by "God", your real immediate rights are afforded to you by protection from the tribe, of which you have to provide for the common defense - hence taxes.

Since I touched upon the whole "tribe" thing. That's another one the libtards don't understand. The common evolution of human group is individual > family > village/tribe > city state all based upon a common ethnic group. Then potentially more city states forming a nation. In the natural world, ethnonationalism is the norm and possibly the only functional human grouping there is, while libtards claim it's an unnatural abomination (hint: libtards are always wrong).

This is your belief no? that it's the only functioning human group?
When I'll tell you now. No it's not. And oh by the way, you believing that, and believing that ethnonationalism is the only way for people to exist. Given your only by that statement. Makes you racist.
Argue with me this is not racist. Don't dodge, you bore me when you do.
Now the next thing they failed to counter argue.

Son, one day you will understand the stupid phrase, "If you're not a libtard when you're younger you've got no heart. If you're not a right winger when you're older, you got no brain."

I see you have all of like a three, maybe a four hair mustache, so you're pushing around 16 or 18 or something now. When I was your age, I was a dumbass too. In fact, it's not a stretch to say anyone under the age of 25 is a potato. This is why you're not allowed to be president until 35.

While you can do math at the age of 18, you don't start to develop any sort of wisdom WHATSOEVER until around 25, and even then, not much. Not till around 30-35 does a man have any real sort of thought process above a cat that licks anti-freeze off the pavement.
just saying
I wonder what is causing you to side step my arguments? I surely believe you can reply to them!
I believe in you @r0achtheunsavory
know you can do it!

Last edited by ,

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This is a fucking joke. They authorized a voter fraud investigation and five seconds later the guy who is supposed to investigate resigns. These are supposed to be the top cops of the land, but they're like, "Ah, oh, shit. Don't want the Clintons and Biden crime family to try and kill me. I'm outta here!"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ag-william-barr-authorizes-justice-department-probe-voter-fraud
:rolleyes:
Meanwhile, in THIS reality, Richard Pilger resigned in protest over William Barr's decision to allow prosecutors to examine allegations of voting irregularities before the elections are even finished/certified.

A source that isn't just some anonymous guy's opinion:
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/09/politics/william-barr-voting-irregularities/index.html

D

Deleted User

I wonder what is causing you to side step my arguments? I surely believe you can reply to them!
I believe in you @r0achtheunsavory
know you can do it!

[image]

Ah I see, a smart ass. I said reply, they replied...Strange that they still haven't refuted my arguments. One would think they wouldn't want to be called racist and defend themselves no? Or is it because you actually are indeed racist? And stupid?

And you're claiming humans did not evolve with this system? Should we award you with a PhD? Because nobody else on the planet claims this? Its seems you've risen above every researcher on earth who is ever existed by typing a word I used in google you don't even understand.

As for the "taxation is theft" claim. Since this thread has a lot of intellectual lightweights who are not going to be able to argue the realistic pros and cons of this issue. I guess I will have to tackle it.

The earth for all intents and purposes is a closed ecosystem caged deathmatch. War is the natural state of affairs and not peace in natural selection, of which humans are a part of. It's a complicated affair, but some would argue that even though people claim their rights are afforded to them by "God", your real immediate rights are afforded to you by protection from the tribe, of which you have to provide for the common defense - hence taxes.

Since I touched upon the whole "tribe" thing. That's another one the libtards don't understand. The common evolution of human group is individual > family > village/tribe > city state all based upon a common ethnic group. Then potentially more city states forming a nation. In the natural world, ethnonationalism is the norm and possibly the only functional human grouping there is, while libtards claim it's an unnatural abomination (hint: libtards are always wrong).

When I'll tell you now. No it's not. And oh by the way, you believing that, and believing that ethnonationalism is the only way for people to exist. Given your only by that statement. Makes you racist.

just saying

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

@r0achtheunsavory
Still avoiding?
Again, I thought you weren't racist? I thought you were smarter than us younger people that are left leaning here. Come on, prove me wrong through refuting my arguments below.
or is it that your all bark, and no bite?

just saying

Last edited by ,
Reactions: ghjfdtg

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:rolleyes:
Meanwhile, in THIS reality, Richard Pilger resigned in protest over William Barr's decision to allow prosecutors to examine allegations of voting irregularities before the elections are even finished/certified.

A source that isn't just some anonymous guy's opinion:
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/09/politics/william-barr-voting-irregularities/index.html

CNN is a propaganda network staffed nearly entirely by homosexual CIA interns and their beard Wolf from Israeli intelligence.

He is not avoiding you, he is ignoring you because your arguments are lame and you lack a base to even understand what he is talking about.

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As several comments on the article mentioned, Barr opening this "fraud investigation" is not actually a good thing because Barr is a piece of shit who was involved with Epstein and is criminal as hell.

All it means is that the scumbags at CNN and Fox spamming "we can't see any evidence of voter fraud anywhere!" completely failed, the public doesn't recognize Biden as legit, and it would lead to a civil war if they keep trying to illegitimately install him. So now they're creating a hoax 'investigation' where nobody will investigate anything and then just say, "looks legit to me!".

A fake investigation is stupid and pointless because people already saw so much evidence whatever they say pretending the election is legit doesn't matter. We are now in a war against an illegal, illegitimate, occupying force and there's no way in hell they're fooling anyone out of it with lies.

How will it resolve? Probably with both sides telling the same military to shoot the other guy. Woops! They're all on Trump's side.

Last edited by r0achtheunsavory,
Reactions: jimbo13
D

Deleted User

He is not avoiding you, he is ignoring you because your arguments are lame and you lack a base to even understand what he is talking about.
Oh I'm sorry. I forgot. you still failed to counter argue my point.
:rofl:
So I guess it's time to point out this then.

The only people using the phrase lizard brain as a substitute for stupid are stupid people who don't realize what they are saying.
"Yes you're right. I've totally never heard in writing an author calling a character lizard brained. Or some character in that universe saying that they (referring to another character) have a lizard brain.
Oh wait. No... I have.
It's more fun to say 'you have a lizard brain'
it has the same meaning. Different phrasing."

come now.
refute my point. If it's so lame, and so "baseless" then this should be easy to refute yes?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@r0achtheunsavory
Still talking somethin else.
I can do this all the time. Would you like me to do that?
carry this where ever you go on this part of the forms? If I was saying something untrue, it should be easy to refute yes?

just saying

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I'm sorry. I forgot. you still failed to counter argue my point.
:rofl:
So I guess it's time to point out this then.

"Yes you're right. I've totally never heard in writing an author calling a character lizard brained. Or some character in that universe saying that they (referring to another character) have a lizard brain.
Oh wait. No... I have.
It's more fun to say 'you have a lizard brain'
it has the same meaning. Different phrasing."

come now.
refute my point. If it's so lame, and so "baseless" then this should be easy to refute yes?

No thanks, there are far more interesting lefties that are smarter than you to argue with. I played this level 2011ish. You win /forfeit.

D

Deleted User

Listen, moleman. We have grown adults here trying to do grown adult things
Oh I'm sorry.......

I didn't know that wasting time on a form about politics on a video game website was a grown adult thing
Speaking of which. here's those arguments you haven't refuted

just saying
now be an adult, and tackle those arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!