• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 434,632
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have had close family members die from Alzheimer's. If you want to direct your anger at someone, direct it at Joe's family or his handlers who have kept him in the race long after he should have dropped out, just to deny Sanders. It's elder abuse that he's still doing this.
The point is all the trump supporters claim to be good Christian folks. Yet their constant abuse of Biden having dementia goes against several of the main Christian values. Such as.

Generosity – This is the core Christian value of being KIND and unselfish,

"The generous will themselves be blessed, for they share their food with the poor." – Proverbs 22:9

Love – Love is a fundamental characteristic of who God is and it’s a value that is to describe His children as well.

"We love because he first loved us." – 1 John 4:19

Respect – A Christian value is to be conscious that God has created all people in His image. As a response, we show respect to all.

"Show proper RESPECT to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor." – 1 Peter 2:17

And so on.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Big Man Tyrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, turns out that Biden not only cheated to "win" this election (before Trump's legal team has most of the illegal votes thrown out), Obama and him may have cheated back in 2012 as well.

Straight from the dementia-ridden, child-sniffing, horse's mouth:

Taken out of context.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...s-plotting-a-voter-fraud-scheme-idUSKBN27E2VH

"Missing context. This clip of Biden allegedly “admitting” to voter fraud has been shared out of context. As seen in the full interview, the former vice president was discussing his campaign’s voter protection program."

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does that mean that you will leave the country now that the "evil" choice has won?

Lesser of two evil hyperbole aside, if the alphabet snowflake marxist society actually believe all the tripe they say about America, Trump & his supporters I don't know why they stay in such a unsafe place for them. I'm sure their parents would spring for bus fare to canada just to get the basement cleared out.

Reactions: Deleted User

gregory-samba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Big Man Tyrone2 said:
Taken out of context.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...s-plotting-a-voter-fraud-scheme-idUSKBN27E2VH

"Missing context. This clip of Biden allegedly “admitting” to voter fraud has been shared out of context. As seen in the full interview, the former vice president was discussing his campaign’s voter protection program."

Now you understand how Trump supporters feel about how the leftist media reports fake news. There's 4 years of this type of fabricated bullshit and most of it is lying about Trump saying something or doing something he didn't say, do or meant. I'd be upset if it wasn't exactly what needs to happen to Liberals. Payback is a bitch. We should have 4 years of fake news, but due to the integrity of right leaning news sources this type of garbage rarely gets published by them. Now you just understand what 99.9% of the Liberal news outlets are doing when it comes to honest reporting.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No "good Christian" claims to be so. I'm not posting a source. I'm hoping people can use their brains. High hopes, right?

Good Christians know they are sinners and are humble while the bad ones go about bragging about themselves. We're all sinners. No one is perfect. It's just the group (liberals) that willingly embrace sin are the ones who are evil to the core.

Last edited by gregory-samba,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Good Christian know they are sinners and are humble while the bad ones go about bragging about themselves. We're all sinners. No one is perfect. It's just the group (liberals) that willingly embrace sin are the ones who are trouble.

It's a good thing that a Christian does, but no Christian is "good". Nobody is good.

Luke 18:19 - "And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God."

gregory-samba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a good thing that a Christian does, but no Christian is "good". Nobody is good.

Luke 18:19 - "And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God."

I thought I made that clear in my original comments. Everyone is a sinner. What cracks me up is people with no faith trying to tell people with faith what they should do or how to think. That's something that's between you and God to figure out ... not some random asshole who thinks they can tell you what to do.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I thought I made that clear in my original comments. Everyone is a sinner. What cracks me up is people with no faith trying to tell people with faith what they should do or how to think. That's something that's between you and God to figure out ... not some random asshole who thinks they can tell you what to do.
Yeah, I just think the idea of a "Good Christian" is the typical preamble of someone telling people how to think and what to do. Just wanted toss that dirty water before someone decided to bathe in it.

Big Man Tyrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now you understand how Trump supporters feel about how the leftist media reports fake news. There's 4 years of this type of fabricated bullshit and most of it is lying about Trump saying something or doing something he didn't say, do or meant. I'd be upset if it wasn't exactly what needs to happen to Liberals. Payback is a bitch. We should have 4 years of fake news, but due to the integrity of right leaning news sources this type of garbage rarely gets published by them. Now you just understand what 99.9% of the Liberal news outlets are doing when it comes to honest reporting..
The only people who actively support misleading/"fake" news is media organizations and social media companies. They have to make their paycheck somehow. Misleading Info is the enemy of the 21st Century, and hurts both sides. Fake News also isn't suddenly a new thing under Trump (Trump and his supporters call everything not pro-Trump fake anyways, but that's besides the point).

And, if anything, right wing media is even WORSE than mainstream media organizations in terms of actual fake news. The crazy shit that farther-right wing organizations peddle is comedy.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the election process gets stalled, we will be living in this topic for the rest of our lives.

That's a hypothetical @monkeyman4412

Even if Biden is somehow inaugurated in January consider that the beginning, this isn't a election issue. This is the collapse of the United States as we know it, I don't know exactly what will emerge, whether it will be better or worst but I am confident about what's coming.

Most older conservatives with jobs and responsibilities are generally content working in the system, there has been a shift and people that normally are not so are becoming militant. Lines are getting crossed, people are viewing kids like Kyle Rittenhouse as political prisoners.

ANTIFA is going to show up to scream on the wrong persons lawn one night, the Biden administration is going to hit the wrong button with people who are already fed up and it is all going to pop off.

The only people who actively support misleading/"fake" news is media organizations and social media companies. They have to make their paycheck somehow. Misleading Info is the enemy of the 21st Century, and hurts both sides. Fake News also isn't suddenly a new thing under Trump (Trump and his supporters call everything not pro-Trump fake anyways, but that's besides the point).

And, if anything, right wing media is even WORSE than mainstream media organizations in terms of actual fake news. The crazy shit that farther-right wing organizations peddle is comedy.

Fake news isn't even a thing, I mean half these idiots are fact checking jokes and memes. The whole reason we even have the term is cognitive dissonance because the left needed a explanation how anyone could hate such a charming caring demonic bitch from the pitts of hell like Hillary Clinton. "The russians lied and despite 30 years in public life convinced everyone HRC was a bad person in 3 months". The constant cries of sexism wasn't shaming anyone to voting for the hag so they needed a new angle.

Last edited by jimbo13,

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Even if Biden is somehow inaugurated in January consider that the beginning, this isn't a election issue. This is the collapse of the United States as we know it, I don't know exactly what will emerge, whether it will be better or worst but I am confident about what's coming.

Most older conservatives with jobs and responsibilities are generally content working in the system, there has been a shift and people that normally are not so are becoming militant. Lines are getting crossed, people are viewing kids like Kyle Rittenhouse as political prisoners.

ANTIFA is going to show up to scream on the wrong persons lawn one night, the Biden administration is going to hit the wrong button with people who are already fed up and it is all going to pop off.
Strange view you have there.

A person running amok a 'political prisoner'? Strange friends you have there... Person running amok will be shunned for life. No one will ever talk about them again - if you are not in circles secretely worshiping them.

Ok, here is the deal. In the US institutions are everything, and president doesnt means anything. So nothing will change, on most structural issues, if dems dont win the senate which is unlikely.

'Antifa' is mostly active in I think two cities in the US, where disillusioned millennials that tried to get a new start, had migrated to for lower rent prices, and pretty much non existent in the rest of the country.

The 'defund the police' slogan of black lives matter didnt go over well with the electorate at all, so pretty much nothing along those lines will change.

And overall you'll have an epidemic and the fallout from that to deal with, witch - if saudi arabia is an indicator for US policy wont have much to do with 'climate investing' either.

The Biden administration will fail in most 'bilateral' policy attempts apart from international deals (where both parties, basically stand shoulder to shoulder).

And thats basically it.

Millennials will not matter as long as boomers dont vote for a more progressive outlook - like in the rest of the western world.

China will go into a phase of domestic growth, and asian pacific trade deals - which probably brings Europe and the US closer together again (still with a loosing economic importance trajectory - but maybe not as fast). UK is anyones guess by now... (The only true remains of populist nationalism in the western world.)

New perspective? Apart from the usual - slim to none. I cant even imagine, that progressives, or the sunrise movement get to cash in on identity politics - and get anything of value in return.

Next remotely exciting aspect should be what republicans plan for 2022 and later - and maybe how AOC is positioned. Apart from that its politics of the old guard.

Oh yes, and Trump changed nothing in respect to the old system. Literally nothing. He even appointed all the judges the GOP wanted him to appoint. Made a friend with a North Korean dictator, then cut that relationship. Have I missed something? Oh yeah, trade deals. Mexico will be more important trading partner, india still is interesting in terms of growth rate, so will be held on the backburner. The middle east strategy we know already. Russia basically won every proxy battle they were in - and now is happy. Europe basically still has not much of a perspective, which might or might not be problematic...

Domestic issue in the US - sure the left and the right will drift apart more - but as long as you still can hold elections on 'I will not kill you' vs. 'you know what you get with me' - I think society finds that quite optimal? Also at least you now have a guy at the helm thats claiming that he will mend camps. So it probably will feel better?

More virtue signaling from corp. Far more virtue signaling from corp. Yes, and apart from that we have to see what comes next.

Infrastructure investments (paid for by the state), probably not in the next four years - at least not in significant amounts, that would change the economic outlook.

Last edited by notimp,

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taken out of context.

Well, if Biden was your candidate, then you should have followed his lead and pushed to "re-elect Donald Trump" like he said.

Of course, you know he was running for Senate the whole time:

I find it ridiculous that the left stream media is always taking Trump's words out of context, but we are supposed to decipher Joe's rambling about nonsense and not take it literally.

Last edited by morvoran,

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if Biden was your candidate, then you should have followed his lead and pushed to "re-elect Donald Trump" like he said.

Of course, you know he was running for Senate the whole time:

I find it ridiculous that the left stream media is always taking Trump's words out of context, but we are supposed to decipher Joe's rambling about nonsense and not take it literally.

Ur sad..

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
*page 62 of 123*

Oh boy, here I go reading the bullshit again! Stop wasting your time arguing with people on the internet to people who will disregard EVERYTHING you try to tell them. Their mind is set and they will just double down on propaganda pundits that support their opinion even if there is zero evidence with constant lies that they like to hear.

Just stop. They are a lost cause. You cannot save them

You. Cannot. Reason. With. Stupid.

Last edited by stanleyopar2000,

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I'm quite happy. Happy that my president is going to have a smooth transition into his 2nd term. Trump 2020 & 2024!!! MAGA!!!
..I hope you get the help you need.. mental illness is no joke .. God bless you during your hardship

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
..I hope you get the help you need.. mental illness is no joke .. God bless you during your hardship
Oh, don't worry. I'll have all the help I need by Dec 14th at the latest. You'll see what I mean. My cure is leftist tears, and I have a feeling that my cup will run over with that sweet salty nectar. I'll save a spot for you near the front of the line for you to share, so please don't waste them.

*page 62 of 123*

Oh boy, here I go reading the bullshit again! Stop wasting your time arguing with people on the internet to people who will disregard EVERYTHING you try to tell them. Their mind is set and they will just double down on propaganda pundits that support their opinion even if there is zero evidence with constant lies that they like to hear.

Just stop. They are a lost cause. You cannot save them

You. Cannot. Reason. With. Stupid.

I completely agree with you, but these leftists are living in a fantasy world forced upon them through Twitter, the public school system, and the lame stream media. They need people to drop truth bombs on them to keep them tethered to the earth. Thanks for your concern, though. I'll be fine.

Reactions: Doran754 and CORE

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
My cure is leftist tears
Too bad all of us are laughing at your dumb asses right now, then.

All your posts since Trump was declared LOSER exude this energy big time:
a7c79d6561038cfc81f996c29255b3c1.jpg

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad all of us are laughing at your dumb asses right now, then.

All your posts since Trump was declared LOSER exude this energy big time:
a7c79d6561038cfc81f996c29255b3c1.jpg

Oh, no, please understand, my dear friend. I want you to be happy and get all hyped for a Harris.. I mean... a Biden administration because then your tears will be tainted with all that despair you're all going to suffer from once Trump is declared the winner that will only make them sweeter.

If you folks decide to ignore all the evidence and odd happenings, then you can only blame yourselves for what happens. Of course, I bet you'll still blame white men and black Trump supporters for all your issues.

Last edited by morvoran,
Reactions: Doran754 and CORE

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, no, please understand, my dear friend. I want you to be happy and get all hyped for a Harris.. I mean... a Biden administration because then your tears will be tainted with all that despair you're all going to suffer from once Trump is declared the winner.

If you folks decide to ignore all the evidence and odd happenings, then you can only blame yourselves for what happens. Of course, I bet you'll still blame white men and black Trump supporters for all your issues.

who gives a shit

why are you dick riding a 74 year old that doesn't even know you exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    If just for PC I would recommend an external hard drive like 2 TB and just build your own bootable drive
    Although even if it's the steam deck and a 1TB MicroSD I would still recommend building it yourself.... Almost all the builds I tried just sucked
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but why not just have a img file mounted through us you can still transfer through windows
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Usb*
    Yeah Batocera has a shared folder it's pretty cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Less clutter for all the 6 usb options we never use
    Just drag and drop your Barbie Roms
    Barbies BDSM Dungeon Adventure Featuring Gimp Ken!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's the Florida meth
    Don't make Barbie put a cigarette out on your nipples!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Although expensive Florida meth can rot the brightest of minds
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol qbits almost taking a
    full gb of ram usage
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, qbittorrent?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    no I dont torrent
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then whats qbits?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A type of fish
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    gonna do my homework
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    see ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Man steams only downloading 15mbps
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    back
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, wdym thats quite fast
    Just upgraded to 1Gbps Internet, it was cheaper than the other company by a few bucks lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol 15mbps is fast
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol 15mbps is fast