Homebrew JKSV doesn't work after patching a savegame

Gonork

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys, I saw on YouTube a tutorial for patching a savegame from Animal Crossing New Leaf to edit everything that you want. So I did that and now.. it doesn't work. :D

Okay, so what I did was:

Export the savegame with JKSV
Upload it to ACNL Editor
Edit
Load back to SD-Card
Import again to ACNL <- and on this step the whole thing gets weird. I press on my edited savegame and JKSV show me the message: "Coplete!" but didn't did anything. When I try to load the game there's no savegame, I could play a complete new game. I could restore the old (non modified) savegame, that works, but then without any changes.

Can someone maybe help me with my troubles and excuse my bad english? :D

MrCatFace

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey guys, I saw on YouTube a tutorial for patching a savegame from Animal Crossing New Leaf to edit everything that you want. So I did that and now.. it doesn't work. :D

Okay, so what I did was:

Export the savegame with JKSV
Upload it to ACNL Editor
Edit
Load back to SD-Card
Import again to ACNL <- and on this step the whole thing gets weird. I press on my edited savegame and JKSV show me the message: "Coplete!" but didn't did anything. When I try to load the game there's no savegame, I could play a complete new game. I could restore the old (non modified) savegame, that works, but then without any changes.

Can someone maybe help me with my troubles and excuse my bad english? :D

Did you back up your original save? Are you importing just the garden_plus.dat file?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, qbittorrent?