Gaming My AC:NL copy doesn't work anymore. What should i do??

LNLenost

The Console Bricker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hey there!
yesterday i took my 3ds and tried to play Animal Crossing New Leaf, but when the message "Preparing your town" appears, it loads or like one second and then my 3ds crashes. I aslo tried to use the other villager in my island but same thing. What should i do? i tried literally everything i could found on this website and on Reddit.
tysm!

(i attach my save files)

Attachments

• GameFiles.zip
    64.3 KB · Views: 26

LNLenost

The Console Bricker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Last edited by LNLenost,

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
That's a very interesting crash (PC is being corrupted), if it's caused just because of a currupted save, it could be exploitable... 👀

You can try restoring an old backup with checkpoint or FBI. If that doesn't work, maybe it's a corrupted SD.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What do u think?
I think you have no idea what you're doing.

I tried ur suggestion, LeafEdit logs say that cant load the rail crossing because (somehow) its missing, so imma open a new thread where i ask for some garden_plus files, i confront them, and then replace the corrupted line on the old file with the other users' one.
For starters, why do you need new garden_plus files? There are surely already thousands of them out there on the Internet. But aside from that, you already said you can start a new game on your system, so why not just use your own freshly-generated garden_plus file?

More to the point, how exactly do you think you're going to find this "corrupted line"? It's nice that LeafEdit supplies logs, but the data in the file isn't human-readable. Like I said, you're going to have to look at the source code for these save game editors to determine exactly how "rail crossing" data is stored.

Are you sure no one's encountered this problem before? If you tell people on the appropriate Animal Crossing message boards (who might have more experience with this kind of thing than people here) that you can't load your file because LeafEdit says it can't load the rail crossing, you're much more likely to get an intelligent response than you would by saying "my AC:NL copy doesn't work anymore".

Reactions: CoolMe

LNLenost

The Console Bricker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

im losing hope.
i went in the amiibo camera by accident but from there i can see the map! AND THE RAIL CROSSING!!!!! i have no idea why it crashes.
Post automatically merged:

if i gave u the garden_plus file can u do something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated