Gaming Japanese DSi to English

|<roni&g

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1st post here, but i've used this place for research for a long time...
Anyway, i have just last night bought a DSi from ebay, its japanese but i didnt think about it till after id payed for it... from the research i've done, you cant cange the menu language to english. can anyone confirm that im gonna be unable to change to english language & will i be able to use a supercard 2 (for homebrew/emulation) & it be in english?
il probably end up selling it if i cant use everything properly like the internet browser, but any info on changing to english & if its worth keeping is appreciated

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Region restrictions apply to DSi-enchanced/only games. I think. But SC DStwo will work and you can do english on it--it's a flashcard. On my DSi, in settings, on the 4th page, the top bar is Language. Not sure if that option is even there on a Japanese DSi, or what languages it lets you choose. Mine has English, French, and Espanoles. (I know I spelled that wrong.)

And you will have access to the Japanese DSiware shop I think, which means that most DSiware games would probably be mostly japanese...

|<roni&g

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what i've read, changing the language isnt possible on a original jap DSi, too bad, i might buy my supercard now so i can have a play around with it, & if the japanese stuff is too much effort im gonna sell it & get a EU 1 like i should of in the 1st place.
alough i might sell it & wait for a 3DS flash cart to be released & then grab a console

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?