• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Japan Court Rules That a Bar on Same-Sex Marriage is Unconstitutional

• Thread starter MDP
  • Start date
  • Views 8,197
  • Replies 133
  • Likes 2

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're both problems, although in a way you are right. While marriage restrictions are exclusionary and disrespectful, at least they aren't permanently damaging, like trying to force people to undergo sterilization to treat "Gender Identity Disorder".

Though I have a feeling that it's going to be harder for them to make the change here where it really matters. They're probably going to argue about why it's "necessary" or "helpful" instead of acknowledging it as the human rights violation that it actually is.

well in the case of japan, it is, they have a real population problem, ive offered to try to help, having little boys larp being girls isnt helpful for them, and secondly, who cares if marriage restrictions are exclusionary or disrespectful, so is murder\ and it happens.

Dragon91Nippon

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
well in the case of japan, it is, they have a real population problem, ive offered to try to help, having little boys larp being girls isnt helpful for them,
IMO "Removing the Sex organs they were born with" is even more counterproductive, they're in no place to cull their genetics no matter how "undesirable" (yes that's the reason they require sterilization, it's a carry over from eugenics, the reason why I say they never truly stopped that atrocious practice, just made it opt-in) the traits those individuals have.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMO "Removing the Sex organs they were born with" is even more counterproductive, they're in no place to cull their genetics no matter how "undesirable" (yes that's the reason they require sterilization, it's a carry over from eugenics, the reason why I say they never truly stopped that atrocious practice, just made it opt-in) the traits those individuals have.

im not disagreeing with you, larping in this country is bad enough, it should NOT happen in japan, i wont let those incredible women go extinct.

Reactions: Dragon91Nippon

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Man, I don't think it was the West that imagined up futanari. Japan has always been freakier and less sexually repressed than the US, about time the laws caught up to that fact.

It's ironic to say the least complaining about ocidental ideals being spread when what they want is to spread their hard religious ideals.

Couldn't agree more, thrilled to see my country starting to come around on these issues. Though I'm a bit disappointed that they still treat trans and subsequently intersex people kind of badly.

Which is crazy, considering.

I'd say that's an issue between them, their psychiatrists and their doctors to conclude, not the layman.

Dragon91Nippon

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Which is crazy, considering.
Yeah it's really sad. Westernization has ruined a lot of cultures throughout history.

I'd say that's an issue between them, their psychiatrists and their doctors to conclude, not the layman.
I mean if they want to then that's a different story, but as it Stands the Nation of Japan in the Legal system Prevents you from Changing your gender or even your Name without as they said in their own words "Having the sex organs you were born with removed". In that regard it's a legal issue, not because people can (if you want to I don't care, your body your decision) but because you're essentially forced to do it. The worst part is that this requirement is a carry over from eugenics, as in it was done to cull undesirable traits.

In my case I wanted to Change my name but they didn't want to let me without all the unpleasantness I mentioned, so I didn't (that didn't stop me from claiming it was my name and signing in it anyway, yes I know that's bad and I didn't care, no regrets here). Thankfully though when I became an American Citizen I was able to change my name just fine. Also able to get the X gender (not available in Japan, at least back when I lived there) marker since I am intersex (Also NonBinary) and certainly not Female. All that without needing surgery let alone sterilization.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Conservatives have the shittiest opinions of what should be allowed or not allowed in society. They're always the ones trying to block and restrict, with nothing but hate behind their reasonings. And their reasonings are always either religious reasons or just opinions they can't keep to themselves that they want pushed on everybody. Just live and let live, conservative trash. 🙄

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maggots.png

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
That's both a stunning and brave thing to write, well done you! You should get an award for your witty humour and lack of understanding about matter in space time.

YP5n.gif

No, you are the brave one. We all know internet mods are the root of all evil. You white blonde men, have been marginalized by society so much. Us white brunette men mods have terrorizing people so long.

Fun fact: if every one dollar representatives a year in Elon Musk money. That's how long white brunette men mods have been terrorizing white blonde men. That's 206,700,000,000 years.

Last edited by Flame,

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
LOL, I'd rather eat the maggots than see it. as for the the stress response, for me I suppose it would be similar to watching a fox eating the decomposing body of a small child. I would find both acts equally vile. Mind you the gays cringe at the thought of kissing a woman, I've seen them on TV screwing their faces up and skipping about like a demented fairy when asked about it.
Post automatically merged:

No, you are the brave one. We all know internet mods are the root of all evil. You white blonde men, have been marginalized by society so much. Us white brunette men mods have terrorizing people so long.

Fun fact: if every one dollar representatives a year in Elon Musk money. That's how long white brunette men mods have been terrorizing white blonde men. That's 206,700,000,000 years.
WTF?

Race, Blonde men, Brunette men, Evil mods, Elon Musk's money, Terrorists?

I take it you've had a "heavy" weekend with not much sleep and there was vast amounts of drink or drugs or both were involved. Either that or your GBA account has been hacked by an escaped mental patient, in which case my reply to you is something you'll understand - "wibble".

Last edited by mrdude,
Reactions: _47iscool

Dragon91Nippon

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Likely a very similar response gay people have to seeing men and women kissing, though they're probably going to keep it to themselves since they're opinion doesn't really matter in these discussions. It's just used as a homophobic talking point and the idea of gays being grossed out by hetero acts will also only serve as a homophobic talking point.

I can tell you that as an Aroace person I definitely get that gross feeling, both from homosexual and heterosexual suggestive and NSFW imagery. Though kissing doesn't really bother me as much as it used to but it is still gross to me.

MariArch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yay for declining birth rates :/
This shit will hopefully be injunctioned before it goes anywhere. The last thing that Japan needs in times of dire strait is western sexual degeneracy.
~20% of gen z cutting off their bloodline already with non productive relationships, on top of lack of commitment and family structures through the rise of sexual promiscuity. A curse such as this being bestowed on the people of Japan would be devastating

Last edited by MariArch,

Dragon91Nippon

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
yay for declining birth rates :/
This shit will hopefully be injunctioned before it goes anywhere. The last thing that Japan needs in times of dire strait is western sexual degeneracy.
~20% of gen z cutting off their bloodline already with non productive relationships, on top of lack of commitment and family structures through the rise of sexual promiscuity. A curse such as this being bestowed on the people of Japan would be devastating
In that case maybe we should just encourage them to emigrate to greener pastures indefinitely, same for all the trans (and intersex) people who don't want surgery or sterilization. Seems like a win to me, they'll be able to get married and have biological children (I bet you didn't think gays, trans, and intersex could have biological children), and Japan probably doesn't want them to, considering that the Gender Identity Disorder act was a carry over from eugenics.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...