ROM Hack Ivy The Kiwi Translation

br0br0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xdelta patch does it perfectly. English ahoy, Go you little beautyyyyyyyy... ahahaha.. nice one. thanks to all concerned with this. Fun times.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Valiarchon's patch works pefectly on R4 wood 1.04
yaynds.gif

Those Extra stages are annoying
tongue.gif

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
br0br0 said:
Yah, not sure what is going down, i hunted the source site of the file you mentioned,.. they have 2 available.
Ivy 7h3 Kiwi (J).nd5
and
Ivy 7h3 Kiwi (J) [PATCHED].nd5
(i kid you not)
Tried both roms on both the 1.0 translation patch and the 1.1, no deal breaker, patched file black screened, and unpatched file remained in japanese.
Errr... yah,
What the hell is that about those ".nd5" files? Did I miss something or is it just some lame leet-crap?

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SignZ said:
br0br0 said:
Yah, not sure what is going down, i hunted the source site of the file you mentioned,.. they have 2 available.
Ivy 7h3 Kiwi (J).nd5
and
Ivy 7h3 Kiwi (J) [PATCHED].nd5
(i kid you not)
Tried both roms on both the 1.0 translation patch and the 1.1, no deal breaker, patched file black screened, and unpatched file remained in japanese.
Errr... yah,
What the hell is that about those ".nd5" files? Did I miss something or is it just some lame leet-crap?

You just have to rename it to nds.. No idea why it was renamed that way though O___O

Also, the patch valiarchon gave works perfectly! ;D It's such a fun game
tongue.gif

wtfATOM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm.. the patch doesn't seem to work for me. The rom comes out saying it's patched but once i play it, the beginning story is still in japanese and so is the menu and everything else.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
liltorchic said:
So what am I supposed to do? What should I put for source file and output file?

Source file is your downloaded "fresh from the oven" ROM
Output file is for you to decide where you want your patched ROM to be created.

QUOTE(wtfATOM @ Apr 29 2010, 02:39 AM) Hm.. the patch doesn't seem to work for me. The rom comes out saying it's patched but once i play it, the beginning story is still in japanese and so is the menu and everything else.

Which patch you tried and what flashcard you got ?

wtfATOM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My flash cart is M3 real with the newest version of sakura. I used the patch that was here because i dont know how to use xdelta.. sorry im a noob.

Valiarchon

trentacles
Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
Everyone, there is a GUI included for the xdelta patch... if it doesnt work, then either you've done something wrong, or your flashcart isnt good enough =P (I kid) basically, between the two versions though it should cover most carts.. so if it doesnt, good luck to you =\

also keep in mind your cart would need to be able to run the normal version in the first place...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?