Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachuk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
could you explain me ? i've heard that an iosu exploit is in development but i don't know the details
could you sum up the situation because i don't understand everything

Pikachuk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Save it for when there's actual news. There hasn't been anything happening on that front (at least not publicly) in a while.
the admins of the website say to me to upload a new to inform that a IOSU exploit will be released even if it's private at the moment, only to inform. i've heard that it's done by team SALT who are the members of this team ?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
the admins of the website say to me to upload a new to inform that a IOSU exploit will be released even if it's private at the moment, only to inform. i've heard that it's done by team SALT who are the members of this team ?
It's not by the SALT team AFAIK, those guys never release anything anyway so we'd be doomed if that was the case...

Reactions: Subtle Demise

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
There's many teams currently developing the IOSU Exploit. Here you can find the exploitable bug (no release ofc) :

http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Exploits

EDIT: I know some of them (and talking to) but i don't want to share their names, they don't like people whining at their inbox.

And btw if it's Logic-sunrise, please don't post a new, there's too many noob and kiddies in there.

Last edited by NexoCube,

Pikachuk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There's many teams currently developing the IOSU Exploit. Here you can find the exploitable bug (no release ofc) :

http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Exploits

EDIT: I know some of them (and talking to) but i don't want to share their names, they don't like people whining at their inbox.

And btw if it's Logic-sunrise, please don't post a new, there's too many noob and kiddies in there.
no it's Custom-Protocol

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
IOSU Kernel exploitation is real, but if you think that it isn't a thing. Do whatever you want. But you're looking like a dick.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Didn't the SALT team release (v*)hax and supermysterychunkhax? Have they hyped up fake exploits in the past? (I'm asking that because I legitimately don't know.)
It was a sarcastic reply, sorry if it wasn't obvious :D

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could you explain me ? i've heard that an iosu exploit is in development but i don't know the details
could you sum up the situation because i don't understand everything
The wii u currently has a kernel hack for all known firmwares. This allows us to have read write access to the kernel by launching an mp4 through the wii u browser. Once we have kernel access you can load all known homebrew through the homebrew launcher.

Iosu is quite different. It's the next level (the final level) of wii u hacking. Once we have read write to IOSU we can add channels to system menu like the wii. We'll be able to access the USB ports for homebrew etc. Also we'll be able to launch the hack at boot instead of going to the browser every time. It's basically the "holy grail" exploit that were all waiting for.

Hykem promised us this exploit at Christmas 2015 and never delivered. It's a soar topic here on gbatemp. So far we've had several teasers and videos but nothing released.

IOSU threads tend to get buried and/or locked very fast on here because every week or so another pops up. The key is to just wait patiently and observe.

Last edited by Kafluke,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.